Guest pakistan

hi, how can I get email of my CO. The ack letter that I received just had the name of the CO and no phone/email. I tried sending email to embassy but CO did not reply and some other lady replied which I don't think is CO. She is just a customer service girl. Also tried calling the embassy but could not talk to CO. The receptionist received the call.

How do you guys talk to your CO.

hi, how can I get email of my CO. The ack letter that I received just had the name of the CO and no phone/email. I tried sending email to embassy but CO did not reply and some other lady replied which I don't think is CO. She is just a customer service girl. Also tried calling the embassy but could not talk to CO. The receptionist received the call.

Once your CO replay/ask anything from you You'll get his/ her Email ID..right now you can only email embassy with your case id but i am sure it wont work , Coz it didn't work for me :( .if your CO is k.a then i might help :D

Hi....you can send your enquiries to the general email id: immigration@..... In subject line write/attention: your CO name. If AHC requires any particular document then yo will get email from your CO email address. As far as call is concerned, when you call at the board number please ask Receptionist for your CO, you may have to try few times if CO is not available. Best is to give them a call early morning i.e.8:30-9:30

Hope this helps.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Vexperts, Ferrous and DareDevil many congratulations on your Golden grant mails. I hope you will enjoy long awaiting reunion and will have good time together with your partners.

It appears that I end up with the male applicants, nothing has changed for me so far. Anyone has z email? Please PM me.

Regards,

Xara

Hi All

My wife applied in march this year. Visa granted last week. Just for all the whingers out there: do the right thing (if u know what it is) and ask from Allah. Be patient as well. I have waited for 4 years now for my wife to join me. Guess what? The issue was not visa but something else. So u r all better off wIting just 12 months! Also do not abuse AHC. Just sit on the otherside of the table. Salaam

Vexperts, Ferrous and DareDevil many congratulations on your Golden grant mails. I hope you will enjoy long awaiting reunion and will have good time together with your partners.

It appears that I end up with the male applicants, nothing has changed for me so far. Anyone has z email? Please PM me.

Regards,

Xara

Jazak Allah..My Duas and best wishes are with you! :)

Hi All

My wife applied in march this year. Visa granted last week. Just for all the whingers out there: do the right thing (if u know what it is) and ask from Allah. Be patient as well. I have waited for 4 years now for my wife to join me. Guess what? The issue was not visa but something else. So u r all better off wIting just 12 months! Also do not abuse AHC. Just sit on the otherside of the table. Salaam

It reminds me, weren’t you the one whinging and coughing few months back.

Anyway, many congratulations on your wife’s visa grant.

No one here is abusing AHC.

Whatever AHC asked, we applicant fulfilled the requirement by submitting documents which can be counter checked bearing “Legitimate Document Status”. We paid humongous amount of fees and our waiting and hoping every day for positive outcome has No Price Tag, which people on the other side of the table never did and never will understand and on top there’s no transparency and timely status update of process.

As a muslim I have complete faith in Allah and I know he will do the best. It’s only the matter of time, which will pass too, but with some anguish. Patience is the virtue but its running low for everyone.

Just out of curiosity can you say more on how you end up 4 years apart and what were the issues if visa itself was not the problem?

Regards,

Xara