Guest pakistan

dearrr me...what a terrible long process............is there any way two loved ones to live together without any paperwork :(

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." – Marilyn Monroe

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." – Marilyn Monroe

ya I agree... .... thank you Home Office/High Commission cause of your lengthy procedures we realize the importance of our partners :P

Have a lovely weekend!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Yes, I think that would not be the case as in my rejection letter, the officer has mentioned that as you didn't fulfill the basic criteria therefore I didn't go through any other requirements.

Cheers.

Really!!!I will check Migration Review Tribunal website, as far as I know their decision is the final one. I known in UK when MRT call for hearing or the file is sent for review, in certain time Applicant get a letter from MRT with the decision, if judge approved the case then Applicant only send passport to Home Office with MRT decision copy and that's it.

Aussie Girl Bay

Yes, I think that would not be the case as in my rejection letter, the officer has mentioned that as you didn't fulfill the basic criteria therefore I didn't go through any other requirements.

Cheers.

Ya I did write in my earlier post about Partner Eligibility, age is consider as the basic criteria which she failed to meet. Never mind, I think if you re start the process then guess you have to get new PCC / Medical, all evidences of genuine & continuing relationship remains same.

I didn't send my medical / PCC as yet.

Ya I did write in my earlier post about Partner Eligibility, age is consider as the basic criteria which she failed to meet. Never mind, I think if you re start the process then guess you have to get new PCC / Medical, all evidences of genuine & continuing relationship remains same.

hey vexperts, i hope your matter gets resolved soon InshaAllah. and i hope everyone one of us get the visa really quick :) The wait is very difficult n yes it has definately made us feel how important our partners are.

does anyone know that AHC informs the applicant wn it the application goes to senior case officer. Its already been 12 months since my hubby applied. n whn i emailed my case officer about the progress of the application she was like i can't ask about the progress of the application as i am NOT AUTHORISED :o Hellooo i was the sponsor :/

Anyhow all we can do is wait..........

Maybe get her to study there as student. Get married there again. Apply for onshore spouse and think bridging visa will be there. Just an idea. But this process is also slow. Maybe this way u can be together. Just an idea, migration agent can better advice. Not sure how u got nikah nama and marriage certificate from Pakistan when ur wife was not 18?

Adnan,

In Pakistan 18 years age is not a requirement for wife.

Thanks.

Maybe get her to study there as student. Get married there again. Apply for onshore spouse and think bridging visa will be there. Just an idea. But this process is also slow. Maybe this way u can be together. Just an idea, migration agent can better advice. Not sure how u got nikah nama and marriage certificate from Pakistan when ur wife was not 18?

Pakistan Law states that, Marriageable age of girl is 16 years and boy is 18 years so there is no issue.

Australia accepts that marriage which is legal in respective country. they only need that at the TIME of SPOUSE Visa application, applicant should be 18 years of age or more

Edited by musmanasghar

Guys, I just seen my previous email records and found out one thing. Look, I have already asked this age condition to my CO who granted my PR last year before I applied for spouse visa and clearly mentioned :

There is no age condition for a spouse visa.

Can his statement will be of any help for me ?

Thanks.

Guys, I just seen my previous email records and found out one thing. Look, I have already asked this age condition to my CO who granted my PR last year before I applied for spouse visa and clearly mentioned :

There is no age condition for a spouse visa.

Can his statement will be of any help for me ?

Thanks.

Ya I think certainly, if you are going for appeal. Take some legal advise.

Aussie Girl Bay