Guest pakistan

hi Guys!!!!

hope you all doing well.. My migration agent was on holidays he came back today..

I just got to know a good news that my visa has been granted.. :)

He checked it from my vevo status because I was requesting him again and again to check my vevo status but still no reply from AHC because of closure.. my visa was granted last week. :)

and my migration agent is saying me that I can travel on vevo print out which he will give me tomorrow :)

happy days now for all after this rally

Congratulations.

Congratulations.

thanks guys... I am very happy

Hope you all get ur visas very soon

guys any opinion about travelling with the vevo print out ?? As my Agent is saying yes to it.. that i can travel

kindly share your views as I dont wanna wait for visa grant letter..

hi Guys!!!!

hope you all doing well.. My migration agent was on holidays he came back today..

He checked it from my vevo status because I was requesting him again and again to check my vevo status but still no reply from AHC because of closure.. my visa was granted last week. :)

and my migration agent is saying me that I can travel on vevo print out which he will give me tomorrow :)

Congratulations sister :)..party hard and pray for us too :)..all the best

guys any opinion about travelling with the vevo print out ?? As my Agent is saying yes to it.. that i can travel

Yes You can travel, but it would be a risk. in my opinion you should wait for GRANT LETTER. no need for Visa label but atleast you should have your grant letter. just my opinion :)

hi Guys!!!!

Many Congratulations Mehak, finally you made it!!! :)

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

I would say wait till you get your Visa Grant Letter. It shouldn't take much longer I guess!!

Best,

AGB

hi Guys!!!!

Congrats SIS !

A very good news. Stay blessed and best of luck for your future life in Australia.

Regards,

newone

hi Guys!!!!

Congratulation sis

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by mehak viewpost-right.png

hi Guys!!!!

He checked it from my vevo status because I was requesting him again and again to check my vevo statusbut still no reply from AHC because of closure.. my visa was granted last week. :)

Congratulation ...Its GOOD to see some good news finally .. Stay and travel safe

pray for the rest of Us too :D.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by mehak viewpost-right.png

hi Guys!!!!

He checked it from my vevo status because I was requesting him again and again to check my vevo statusbut still no reply from AHC because of closure.. my visa was granted last week. :)

Congratulation ...Its GOOD to see some good news finally .. Stay and travel safe

pray for the rest of Us too :D.

thanks for wishing arshad

i'll pray all of u ... U all b getting soonn

hi Guys!!!!

Hiii Mehak Congrats at last ur worries are finished and nice to see you Happy , Wish you a good luck with this lucky moment :)

hi Guys!!!!

congrajulations mehak:0 all the best to u!! wish u great life ahead

congrats mehak..thats great news..please keep praying for us too,,,am sooo badly stuck :( i will be leaving for pakistan tomorrow morning!

thanks ruqayya

your case is pending all beacuse of bloody long march. I pray for your best

but please get enquire about your vevo status if your visa is already granted then u can stay in Australia.. no need to get visa stamped