Guest pakistan

As you see chayya traveled with passport only nothing else ...

Yes As i said earlier, Its just a Risk. Wat if some one can ask you to show Grant letter. because If I am not mistaken it is recommended on VEVO that its better to have your grant letter handy if travelling without label. YOU CAN TRAVEL LABEL FREE even you can travel without Grant letter. but i was talking about WORST CASE SCENARIO .

Hi Friends!!!!! i want to share my experience with all...if u want label free travel to Australia must be get copy of visa grant notice its important.

Hi Alilibra Could you please tell me that when did you got the medical request and when did you submit it?

I believe that you can travel with only a print out of your VEVO status as well. All they need is a visa number which is mentioned on your VEVO status.

no visa :( and this LONG MArch stuff is gonna take 3 more days...dont think i will be getting my visa any sooner

QUOTE]/

mine and mostly other garls waited for 2 mnths after medical and other documents submission? did u emailed them the xtra documents or just sent by corior?

through courier?its mean 1.5months now....

Guest Zaf1981

Month no 17 have been started for me don't know how much time it would take. All the girls at there u r very lucky that u r getting it within a year, for us males we have to wait and we can't do anything else.

Hi there,

Anyone applied for Partner Visa from Pakistan in Nov/Dec 2012?

Best,

AussieGirlBay

Hi AussieGirlBay !

You can see the timelines of applicants here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq1QPFxE9tRZdEdOTGtsdFBpRkxaWlpaM0lENldJTkE

Also please add your details in the spreadsheet.

Regards,

newone

Edited by newone

Month no 17 have been started for me don't know how much time it would take. All the girls at there u r very lucky that u r getting it within a year, for us males we have to wait and we can't do anything else.

Hiii Zaf1981 , ur case has been referred from MRT or it is your first attempt?? becoz i dont think in first attempt they take so long , so guys do not worry about this time if it is ur first attempt just pray that u get it first time becoz if they refuse then u will have to apply for MRT which take 6 months and then again in AHC one year so it is better wait for few months then one and half year , be positive people who are waiting from last 11 or so months should remain positive becoz it is positive sign that they are taking their time , they always try to wrap up things very soon when they have to reject it , so just stay positive and remain calm it will be helpful to get this stressful time pass quickly , just think about positives :) wish all of you a better luck :)

Hi I'm new to this site and not even sure how to use it :-))

would love some feedback ,I applied for my partner visa in sept ,have done all the necessary paper work ,medical and police check .

Have not heard a thing ,can any one tell me if this is the usual case ???

Thanks in advance

Hi I'm new to this site and not even sure how to use it :-))

would love some feedback ,I applied for my partner visa in sept ,have done all the necessary paper work ,medical and police check .

Have not heard a thing ,can any one tell me if this is the usual case ???

Thanks in advance

From which country u applied ?? is that Pakistan and when u submitted the Medicals ??

@mickey: yeah i sent hard copy aswell as soft copy...and medical's softcopy i sent 2 months ago which my CO even looked at and emailed me abt it..its gonna be 2.5months now since the submission of meds..and for docs its gonna be 2 months..i think thats enough of waiting