• depends on securing a job
    • depends on selling the house
    • Between September-October 2009
    • Between November-December 2009
    • Between Jan-March 2010
    • Between April-June 2010
    • Between July-December 2010

Guest ScottishSteve
Hi, referring back to a previous post, we used and agent and were not able to access online tracking although yes, like everyone else we did get a reference number as soon as the application was lodged with Victoria so I would agree that you should chase this up yourself with Vic for peace of mind. Despite having an agent I still e-mailed them a few times directly with queries for my own sanity!

Got a reply from Vic, they are going to look into it and get back to me ASAP

My agent assures me that it's all ok and they don't expect any problems. I hope so :unsure:

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VickyMel
Hi

I applied for Victoria state sponser on the 4th of august and and got approved on the 31st

Jonathan Emma Anya Neve

Hi Jonnyspunkyboy & family

Big congratulations!

Yep some lucky folks get VIC SS very fast :biggrin:

and some of us have to wait to hear if we are successful a bit longer :SLEEP:

Would you like to join us on the first page of this thread - I thought it might be useful to follow through to Visa granted?

------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Online SS submitted:

SS acknowledged:

SS received:

Time to approval:

State advised DIAC:

CO:

Visa granted:

Delays/further docs requested:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guest vinnie80

VickyMel,

I'm going crazy waiting for the result e-mail from Vic. I'm checking my mail every minute to check whether they've sent me an e-mail. hehehe... I can't wait... ugh... :arghh:. I hate waiting...

I don't want to apply for 176 yet coz it'll be faster process, if we've already got the ss. I'm praying every night for the results to be delivered the next day. :biglaugh:

Guest VickyMel
VickyMel,

I'm going crazy waiting for the result e-mail from Vic. I'm checking my mail every minute to check whether they've sent me an e-mail. hehehe... I can't wait... ugh... :arghh:. I hate waiting...

Tee Hee! Vinnie

Take some deep breaths in and out... in and out...

Where is your positive attitude today :laugh:

I was the same up to about 6 weeks of waiting.

Now I have calmed down a lot - I switch back and forth between trying to think I don't care (yeah right!), desperation and not daring to check in case we have been refused!

Guest vinnie80

hehehe... it's just that my instinct is saying the result will be delivered in any moment... that's why i'm losing my patience... hehehe... it keeps on telling me it will be there in any moment... hahaha.. don't know whether my instinct is true or not...

Guest KerryCraig

Name:KerryCraig

Online SS submitted:10/9/09

SS acknowledged:

SS received:

Time to approval:

State advised DIAC:

CO:

Visa Granted:

Hi Guys, Thought we would join in and say hello with the many of you already waiting for Vic SS, we have applied today and have been told by agent to expect to wait up to 4 months:SLEEP:

Our Friends who also applied at the end of June got there SS for Vic exactly 2 months later, he is a plumber, so they fell lucky, so there is hope for us all!!!

Guest VickyMel
Hi Guys, Thought we would join in and say hello with the many of you already waiting for Vic SS, we have applied today and have been told by agent to expect to wait up to 4 months:SLEEP:

Our Friends who also applied at the end of June got there SS for Vic exactly 2 months later, he is a plumber, so they fell lucky, so there is hope for us all!!!

Hi Kerry & Craig - welcome really pleased to have you join the thread.

Ohhh 4 months - hopefully you will hear sooner than that although ScottishSteve has been waiting that long.

As you can see from the first page of this thread some people hear back quick some are slower...

Guest sunnyday

Name: Sunnyday

Online SS submitted: 04/09/09

SS acknowledged:

SS received: 08/09/09

Time to approval: 4 days

State advised DIAC:

CO:

Visa Granted:

Guest senorita

Hi Sunnyday congratulations for your success to get SS. It would be nice to know what is your nominated occupation? You are very lucky to get response in 4 days.

Guest sunnyday

Hi senorita sorry thought I'd put it on!! I'm a staff nurse and hubby air con engineer. Agent said it'd be approx 6 week wait and that its incredible he's never seen such a fast turnover. Me and Hubby think they must have made a mistake to get to us so quick but we're not complaining!!

I sent application on 29th July and asked for more detailed resume to forward them (on 3rd Aug when i got reference number also) by email. I sent it on 11th Aug. Anyway, am i now on 7th week waiting or entering 6th week? What do you think? This waiting is terrible.

They said: "This process may take up to ten weeks and we will contact you to advise you of the outcome as soon as a decision has been made."

Guest sunnyday

I'm sure you'll hear soon, our agent wanted a detailed CV as well so luckily that was already sorted b4 it went off, fingers crossed they don't want anything else and you'll just get your yes!!

Guest VickyMel
Hi senorita sorry thought I'd put it on!! I'm a staff nurse and hubby air con engineer. Agent said it'd be approx 6 week wait and that its incredible he's never seen such a fast turnover. Me and Hubby think they must have made a mistake to get to us so quick but we're not complaining!!

Hi Sunnyday

Great to have you with us - wow that was quick congratulations!

I have added your details to the first page - I hope that the rest of your application continues so speedily.

Guest VickyMel

Mini-Update from the front page

17 applications, 4 approved and 1 with a CO!

Longest waiting end of April approx 20 weeks and shortest time to approval 4 days!

April Applications Submitted: 1 Approved: 0

June Applications Submitted: 3 Approved: 1

July Applications Submitted: 5, Approved: 1, CO: 1

August Applications Submitted: 6 Approved: 1

September Applications Submitted: 2 Approved: 1

Fingers crossed for all of us waiting that we will hear some good news this week.

Guest vinnie80

Hi VickyMel,

Any news regarding your application... my anticipation has subsided now... :P no longer checking every minute... hehehe... although i'm dying to know the result...

Guest ScottishSteve
Yes, scottishsteve, i think your agent is trying to con you, all of us have a tracking number (e.g. 2009-*****). You should ask your agent on this. one of the forumer here didn't have her tracking number, when she e-mailed the vic and enquired about this, she found out that they didn't get her application. The found the application later floating in the system. Hopefully, this is not your case. Ask your agent how the application was done. If it is online, ask for your user name and password. you can track the status of your application at www.liveinvictoria.gov.au. I think you've been waiting way too long...

Sometimes, we can't rely on the agent 100%.

OMG!! Got this today from VIC

"Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we have not received your application as per the advice from out Technical Web Team and advise you will be required to complete a new application to be submitted for sponsorship.

Kind regards, Skilled and Business Migration Program"

I've sent it to my agent and told them to get back to me ASAP:arghh:

Unfortunately we have not received your application as per the advice from out Technical Web Team and advise you will be required to complete a new application to be submitted for sponsorship.

Oh my god!!! thats a big SH*T, you gotta screw your agent straight away.

Guest VickyMel
My agent assures me that it's all ok and they don't expect any problems. I hope so :unsure:

Well its a good job you pushed your agent!

The lack of a tracking number was a bit concerning. I hope you get major apologies from your agent (they should have known you need a tracking number and been suspicious if there was no acknowledgement).

Hopefully you/they will get the application in before the next industrial panel meeting for your subject.

Good luck dealing with them when they come back to you.

Guest vinnie80

OMG, this situation could be related to Eva's situation or ur agent has been lying that they've sent your form. But thank god, u decided to e-mail them and enquire urself. If your agent insist that they've sent ur application, ask them a copy of your application. Every agent would keep the printed form as a record. good luck

Guest sunnyday

Thats bloody disgraceful!!!!!! The amount of money agents get you deserve an amazing level of service!!! I thought you'd been waiting a ridiculously long time when I saw your time line the other day!! Hope you get it sorted sharpish :hug:

Archived