Visa granted!!!

karlom

Hi

The day finally came (actually it was quicker than we thought!) that we got granted our visa! We are thrilled that it is all coming together. It is hard to believe that after all the research, paperwork etc that we now have it!!

thanks to everyone for comments and contributions over the past year and a real special thank you to Cheryl in Bird Migration.....we would not have dont it without you.

Thanks all and best of luck everyone

Karl

That's great news!! really happy for you. It is such a frustrating process.

Any advice about status page. We uploaded our 475 visa online 8/06/09 after receiving SS from SA and we still haven't heard anything. I know I am probably being very impatient but I just wanted to check that I have completed all the forms correct.

All our status says on the DIAC page is required e.g. medicals but I am reluctant to get these done if we dont even have a CO. Do they email you when a CO has been assigned to you?

We were told that we are not the top priority for processing but not far off so now I am beginning to worry?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Guest toria

WELL DONE CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE.

We are also with Cheryl whom as you know is really professional with the all important personal touch, so I'll second that THANK YOU to Cheryl.

Toria

Guest snow white

congratulations on the visa karl and family

all the best for your new life in oz

lesley x

HI Emx,

Sorry I am absolutely no help to you, we used an agent Bird Migration (Cheryl Bird), who did everything for us so we never had to know about how to do that.

Sorry i am no help and best of luck...you'll get your visa soon

regards

karl

Congratulations Karl!!:biggrin:

All the best mate with the move down under!!!

It takes a few days to sink in as we were granted our visa last thursday and we're still on cloud nine!

thanks guys, it is a great feeling. you are right, it has not sunk in yet!

see you in Oz...we can share a few cold ones!

Karl

Guest IrishOzHopeful

Hi Karlom!!

Congratulations!!! Best wishes for the future and lots of Luck with the big move!!

Congrats again!!

IrishOzHopeful

Hi Irishhopeful,

thanks for that, it hasnt quite sunk in yet. We are hoping to head ydney after xmas...get away from the crap weather here in Dublin.

When/where are you guys off?

best regards

karl

hey Julie,

delighted for you, it sure is a nice feeling...our passports were sent off to Australia House today to get stamped

where are you off to, when do you plan on going

we are going to sydney. probably in may of next year..still sorting a few things out here. I would go tomorrow if I could...at least i know we have the visa to do so

best of luck with you exciting journey,

We only live once and we will be a long time dead...let do it now while we still can!!!

best regards

karl

Guest juliemtaylor

Karlom, we are hoping for Melbourne but we could end up in Sydney as there are good jobs there too..

Julie x

Archived