how much does it really cost....how to blow 40k

Guest sunseekers

Guest kmthor

TOOT TOOT Tweedledees here.... i asume the same go for your brother!!!!!!!

point here is bigger than you me or your brother... its about getting imparcial imformationto those that need it. and letting people have there say with out hijacking the thread because its not to your likeing...

yes im new to the forum... but im here to try and help people and not on some power trip

yes iv read the rules there there to protect people like you and your brother dont worry im sure theres a better home for me to share... you can hold hands and sing kum bay ya now.. i wont be back

one thing id like you both to know though is i recieved PM thanking me for my posts as they felt the same

over and out

km

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chris955

Don't leave the forum, there is an ignore feature but you have to implement it yourself I'm afraid. There are plenty on here that can sort the wheat from the chaff. Stick around.

Guest guest30038
T

one thing id like you both to know though is i recieved PM thanking me for my posts as they felt the same

Good for you and whoever sent you a pm. I'm all for someone showing their appreciation, and even more so when they go public with it. It must feel good to be appreciated behind the scenes, although I prefer to show my appreciation in public. That way folk know where I stand and can draw their own conclusions, just as you've done.

kev

"One of the worst things about life is not how nasty the nasty people are.You know that already. It is how nasty the nice people can be"

Anthony Powell,

Guest guest30038
Amen to that. I'm trying to picture where and what they were living in for $700 a week. Do you have the OPs new nom de plume?

Wouldn't be netiquette to publish................I don't think?

kev

"One of the worst things about life is not how nasty the nasty people are.You know that already. It is how nasty the nice people can be"

Anthony Powell,

Guest guest30038
Depends on whether they outed themselves, I guess?

Don't think they did, and no idea why they changed username?

kev

Anthony Powell,

Guest flakey
Don't think they did, and no idea why they changed username?

kev

Anthony Powell,

Probably because of the cruel jibes and ridicule they new was coming their way :sad:

Guest guest33730

OK - Thanks guys for all your contributions but this thread is now so off topic and personal comments are flowing that I think it's time to close it!

Thanks for (most of) the contributions

Daniel

Archived