English Pub selling Tetleys on Tamborine Moutain queensland

Wishful

Just got back from trip to Queensland love it and went up tamborine mountain...turned a corner and there was an english pub FOX AND HOUNDS so we pulled in and there was a tetleys umbrella so we had a drink and spoke to the landlord ( top bloke )he is from kent and brought the pub out here when a pb closed down in Kent about 18 months ago......If you live in Queensland near gold coast I would highyl recommend a visit , everyone prob already knows about this but hey !!!!

Guest snow white

ive just been reading some reviews online about this pub and most of them are not good?????

lesley x

Guest snow white

thinking about going this sunday its my birthday but im not sure wether you have to book or can just turn up?

lesley x

thinking about going this sunday its my birthday but im not sure wether you have to book or can just turn up?

lesley x

WHEN WE WENT HE SAID HE WAS BOOKED UP FOR 6 WEEKS BETWEEN 12-2PM FOR LUNCH ON A SUNDAY SO I WOULD RING AND BOOK IF I WERE YOU.....X

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SUNDAY HOPE YOU LIKE IT I DID.....:wub:

Guest snow white

if thats the case i wont have a hope lol bt will ring and see thanks and will then be able to give my opinion on it

lesley x

Guest Lynn Berwick

lesley x

You must book for weekends the place & food is great... just like your english local...!

Guest spadgersdad

Yes fantastic atmosphere, good food, beer and live music some Sundays, a great day out with fantastic scenery worth a drive.

Hope you have a few tetley's for your birthday Leslie have a great day:biggrin:

Guest spadgersdad

You can just call in for a pint or two or three!!! but would advise you to book if you require Sunday Lunch as it gets really busy, hope you enjoy x

Guest The Baggo's

LOVE Fox and Hounds!! Whenever a bit homesick ( not too often) pull up and see that red telephone box, green grass and hanging baskets and could be back in Essex!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Is it just a ghetto for the UK homesick, or are the locals present and welcomed and given a chance to welcome us and make us feel at home? If we want English beer, English atmosphere, English voices and English weather ... perhaps we're in the wrong country.

Guest guest30038

Just got back from trip to Queensland love it and went up tamborine mountain...turned a corner and there was an english pub FOX AND HOUNDS so we pulled in and there was a tetleys umbrella so we had a drink

Can't stand the stuff meself...........I prefer PG Tips............them chimps remind me of the missus. :biglaugh:

kev

Guest madplumber1
Can't stand the stuff meself...........I prefer PG Tips............them chimps remind me of the missus. :biglaugh:

kev

PG tips my arse...more like vino:chatterbox:

Guest guest30038

PG tips my arse...

It does? I'd see the Doc if I were you.............it's coming out the wrong orifice :biglaugh:

kev

Guest madplumber1
It does? I'd see the Doc if I were you.............it's coming out the wrong orifice :biglaugh:

kev

LMAO....sounds about right

Is it just a ghetto for the UK homesick, or are the locals present and welcomed and given a chance to welcome us and make us feel at home? If we want English beer, English atmosphere, English voices and English weather ... perhaps we're in the wrong country.

There's always as many aussies as poms in there, if not more which to me says it all.

Lovely place, lovely grub, very friendly and always busy. Pommie ghetto it ain't!

Archived