Guest glatvia

Thanks for the information. We are going to call the State Migration Centre in the morning and see what they say. I'll post whatever information they give us. If anyone has questions they want us to ask, please let me know. We're calling at 7am (UK time).

Guest soon2move

hi there, we've just gone through the WA SS - we applied 20 July and it got approved 18 Dec although didnt receive the letter until 31 dec. When we applied they said it'd take 3 months, which came and went. After 4 months we emailed and they said another 2-3 weeks, so was a bit delayed from that. In all it took 5 months.

Meanwhile we applied for the 175 beg of Nov to get into the system which is priority 4 (i think). Now we have transferred from a 175 to 176 SS CSL on priority 2. We're hoping it will only take 2 -3 months for it to all go through now but timelines are constantly changing so who knows. From what we can see, it's taking roughly 5 months to get assigned a CO on the 175 and then hoping from that point it goes through relatively quickly - you'd need to check on timelines once you get a CO allocated.

SS without being on the CSL takes longer to go through the system - the CSL you need ILETS too.

Hope this helps...just what we have experienced, so everyone will probably be a bit different. good luck with it.

Hey guys. Just got off the phone with the wa office and they have said the processing time for wa ss is 16-18 weeks. They are still processing July's applications. (Good news if you are still waiting to hear!) We've decided to put in for our 175 and wa ss with the hopes to switch over to a 176 later. What is involved with switching visas? Is there a fee? This is a lot harder than they made it sound at the expos we went to!

Archived