What is happening with the visa's????

Lady Tottington

I am just hoping that everyone who has been waiting for the last few weeks will be granted first week in July then we can all party, and wonder what the stress was all about lol

why just you lot that have been waiting the last few weeks !!!!!!!!!!

what about the ones like myself that were taken off or were'nt even on the CSL that lodged months before you and would have had their visa ages ago ??????????:arghh:

why just you lot that have been waiting the last few weeks !!!!!!!!!!

what about the ones like myself that were taken off or were'nt even on the CSL that lodged months before you and would have had their visa ages ago ??????????:arghh:

Actually we have been waiting for nearly 9 months, there was no CSL when we applied. We don't make the rules DIAC does so why don't you take it up with them??

We have been waiting weeks for CO to grant visa. Some people applied weeks ago and got visa weeks ago but that is not anyones fault it's just the way ot goes.

Guest Tati Fich

I understand everybody's frustation, my case seems to be even worse, we are CSL - IT Consultant, been living in Melbourne for almost 2 years. We applied on 4th Feb 2008 (yes, 2008!!!) and still waiting. They were supposed to get in contact between 6-12 months but it's over 16 months already. Our CO was allocated end-April and requested new exams as ours were expired (over a year). We had to undertake everything again and, of course, pay again! I'm SOOOOO pissed, now I called Diac yesterday and they said that they've got our exams butr still waiting....:realmad:

Actually we have been waiting for nearly 9 months, there was no CSL when we applied.

well theres loads of us that applied way before you that were either on the CSL or not when it came out that are still no closer than now than when we first lodged, and you're moaning about not having your visa yet cause you've been waiting a few weeks after getting a CO !!!!

Guest Tati Fich

But you forgot to mention that also there are a lot of people who applied a few months ago who have already got their visas. I mean, good for them, everybody is waiting, waiting and waiting and I really hope that they can speed up this process but I just want to understand what the criteria is, why some people have to wait too long whereas others get so fast!!!!!!

But you forgot to mention that also there are a lot of people who applied a few months ago who have already got their visas. I mean, good for them, everybody is waiting, waiting and waiting and I really hope that they can speed up this process but I just want to understand what the criteria is, why some people have to wait too long whereas others get so fast!!!!!!

Well you got a point in this

It is not fair that somebody applies for 176 on Mar2009 and gets his visa, in the mean while other's applied for 175 since early 2008 are still waiting ?? even some of those who changed their type from 175 to 176 are still waiting ... I think there's no rule, they are going in a random manner.

Archived