Wish us luck

Guest col&dee

Good Luck for tomorrow Joanne,

I'm sure by this time tomorrow you'll be wondering what all the worry was about! Hope you sleep better tonight.

Let us know how it goes.

Dee

Guest jonseywife

Arrr Joanne........

Have a very large brandy (or any tiple of your choice), have a good nites sleep... and all will be well 2morrow.!!!! :v_SPIN:

Good luck & hope all goes well (im sure i'll be the same in a few weeks when we have ours!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Sally-ann x

Guest The.Colebecks

Hope all goes well tomorrow :yes:

Every time you get stressed think of this smilie :Randy-git: and have a giggle to chill out!!!! lol

Hugs

Karen & Co xx

Hi Joanne

Good Luck with the meds tommoz im sure everything will be fine, we've got ours in a couple of weeks.. I must admit I have been silently worrying about it....I dont know why!!

let us know how ya get on.

Ta Sally x

Guest koala12

Hi Joanne,

Good luck with your meds - they're really nothing to worry about, I worked myself up into a right old state about them and needed have! Just a tip though, perhaps best NOT to mention your little PIO addiction as the doctor might not be so understanding as the rest of us!!!!!

Whereabouts in Essex are you - I moved from there to Sydney 7 months ago.

Guest THE JONEZYS

Well from one Essex Bird to another......................................

THE VERY BEST OF LUCK

WITH YOUR MEDS.......................

I'm quite sure all will be fine!!!

Lesley

Guest brownfamily

Hi Joanne,

I know how you feel.........we had our meds on Tuesday! But honestly they really are nothing to worry about, I know thats easy to say though. I am sure you will all be fine, if they are anything like ours the kids laughed most of the way through ours as we had a lovely doctor.

Let us all know how they go.

Heather

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

Hi i know you would of had the medicals by the time you read this but good luck anyway,let us know what happened,we have ours five weeks today and are already nervous,your whole future depends on that day,wondering if you have something wrong with you that you didn't know about.

Archived