Selling house before visa's through - when to ship??

Guest nic_adam

Guest nic_adam

Hi,

We're planning on selling our house towards the end of this year, but we'll probably not have our visa through until spring next year. Should we store at this end, wait for the visa and then ship? Any other ideas? We're moving in with my parents and there's no room for our stuff.

Guest bshootz

Hi, Our house is on the market ,but haven't sent off our visa application yet, we intend to rent until,hopefully,visa comes through:wacko: .

I think i would store your stuff this end until you get the visas through,hopefully you will be saving a bit of cash by living with your folks, so the storage charges shouldn't be any problems,good luck with what you decide to do!!I know i couldn't live with my folks again:confused: :wacko:

Beckyx:jiggy:

Guest JoanneHattersley
Hi,

We're planning on selling our house towards the end of this year, but we'll probably not have our visa through until spring next year. Should we store at this end, wait for the visa and then ship? Any other ideas? We're moving in with my parents and there's no room for our stuff.

Store until VISA in hand! What if u didnt get it and your stuff was winging its way to Oz???

• 2 months later...
Guest lilly mist

We are planning to store all our stuff and move in with family.....does anyone know of any good storage companies in the shropshire area and a rough idea of cost...thanks....

if anyone needs storage at this end i may be able to help and ill sure be cheaper than storage at the docks ,in regards to how soon you should ship ,if you calculate it will take 10weeks to get here it should give you some sort of timeline,hope this helps

Cal x

Archived