Certified photo for TRA

Smith Tribe

Guest 8788jt

Hi

We only got the certificates and copy of passport (for id) certified, not the photo's.

Didn't see anywhere within the paperwork that the photos needed signing, just assumed it was for their records. Good luck and hope all goes well with your TRA.

Joanne X

First application that I did on my own, I had the photo's certified along with everything else but when I filed my second application (still waiting for result after 14 working days :eek:) with an agent, he said he did not need them certified, in fact I e mailed it to my sis who printed off two copies and dropped them at his office (good job they are both in Melbourne :wink: )

Guest 8788jt

It does say on the form that you need to also send in 2 passport size photo's as well as other proof of id (passport or birth certificate)

I assumed that these are for their files.

Joanne

Guest 8788jt

Hi KazzE

Gutted that you are still waiting after 14 working days. We are on pins and it's only been 5 working days. God help us if we have to wait another 2 weeks.

Joanne

Guest The.Colebecks

We didn't have to have Ash's photo certified (but judging by the state him in the pic I was very surprised about that :biglaugh: )

On the reverse of the photo(s) I wrote Ashley's full name. You could also put date of birth, just to be on the safe side - especially if you have a common name. The reason for putting the name on the reverse is just incase the photos get detached from the rest of the paperwork.

Karen x

Joanne,

yeh me too the first one dealt with in 10 days, so I am really on edge now, does this mean there is a problem with my application or or just a staff problem at TRA ?

arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

feel a bit better now ;0)

• 2 years later...

we are just about to get all my OH references, certificates, apprentiship details etc certified. just got one more question

how many passport photos do you send with the TRA application form. Or do you just send certified copies of the photographs. if we have to send original photos do they need to be signed/stamped etc on the back

any advice please. x

Archived