Rain Rain Rain......

Proview220

Guest proud2beaussie

Well here in North Eastern Victoria we have had 80 mm's since Friday morning and I love it,nothing better than a good soaking after months of dry.

As far as I am concerned I don't care if it rains for the next week.

I felt quite sad to see the rain this morning, so the washing is in the good old tumble dryer again, and the kids are back to wearing their coats, just hope it brightens up at 3 so i don't get to wet when i'm walking to pick kids up from school, hey ho it was nice whilst it lasted

Tania X

Guest KP Nuts

Well here in Adelaide we've had five days of rain and grey cold sky........... I know we need it, and the amount in the last five days has brought the level just up to what it should be for the first four months of the year.

KP Nuts

I've defiantly seen a touch of SAD coming from the Aussie side lately:sad:

Is it because your summer is coming to and end and we in Europe are just starting ours?:biglaugh:

Cheer up!!!

Guest fatpom
I've defiantly seen a touch of SAD coming from the Aussie side lately

Is it because your summer is coming to and end and we in Europe are just starting ours?

Cheer up!!!

Its glorious here Aldo. Hasn't rained a drop since shortly after you left. Farmers are getting worried. :biggrin:

Plainly!!! the rain falls mainly in Spain... !!!

Can you send some of that rain this way? We're having glorious weather right now...clear skies and daytime temps in the mid-20s, with cool nights for a good night's snuggling under the doona.

Alas, "glorious weather" doesn't fill the reservoirs....and our local ones are at below 10% capacity!

Bob

Guest t'n'g
I felt quite sad to see the rain this morning, so the washing is in the good old tumble dryer again, and the kids are back to wearing their coats, just hope it brightens up at 3 so i don't get to wet when i'm walking to pick kids up from school, hey ho it was nice whilst it lasted

Tania X

Hey its quite funny is'nt it , it does not matter where in the world you are it always seems to rain at school pick up time!!! Lashing down today in sunny mornington!!!

Its glorious here Aldo. Hasn't rained a drop since shortly after you left. Farmers are getting worried. :biggrin:

Plainly!!! the rain falls mainly in Spain... !!!

Hasn't rained for weeks here until yesterday that is. Thats ok though i was still hungover from friday! (getting old) and we where due to go to a party and it was a high school musical theme!! wtf is that all about!! but the rain cancelled pay (phew!)

Guest guest17301
Hasn't rained for weeks here until yesterday that is. Thats ok though i was still hungover from friday! (getting old) and we where due to go to a party and it was a high school musical theme!! wtf is that all about!! but the rain cancelled pay (phew!)

But you could have gone as Zac Effron!!!

Archived