samozsoon

Guest light drizzle

:wubclub: congrats sam although Im being sneeky and posting on here to see if my graphic works hope you dont mind.:GEEK:

Jai

Me thinks Sam is more senile than senior..i still cant remember who else was in chat last night so does that make me senile too???

Scarlett your climbing that hill at a good speed.it will be you next

Jo :)

Definately senile, but not over the hill just yet I hope:nah:

Sam x:wubclub:

Guest THE JONEZYS

So whats my excuse then!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a senior but i'm already here so cant blame it on research.................................:idea: :idea: :idea: I know its just coz i'm nice and want to help all of you still waiting, it's not coz i'm an addict, nope, no way, not at all:nah:

What was step 1 again??????????

LESLEYX

Guest Ian&Lou

hehehe! Not too sure about that, but I've certainly turned into a bore to my family who just have to listen to me banging on about Oz all the time!:SLEEP:

Sam!

And there was me, thinking you were the quiet one!

l keep getting moaned at when l come on - wheres dinner?, whats up with my company?Cant find this, cant find that!

Please, please, visa hurry up - might just jump on a plane before the bloody rest of them at this rate!?!?

Am l moaning?, you bet l am (think its just the stress of waiting for that all important bit of news! :(

Now l've got that off my chest, congratulations Sam :)

Lyn x

Thanks Lyn,

I blame all them other gals on here, if they weren't here I'd have no one to natter to all day. ha ha :v_SPIN: Not really, honest!

My lot have given up asking for meals now they just complain cus there no food in the house!!

Got to brave Tesco this afternoon:arghh: Thats even worse than this wait!

Hopefully you'll have some good news soon

Speak Soon

Sam x:wubclub:

Guest cheryl

Hi Linda,

Hope you have better luck in tesco than what I did today they are moving everything about meant to be improving the store!!!

I see you are still waiting for news on visa just like ourselves, I hate this waiting lark husband phones me everyday, everytime I answer I think and hope and pray for the news of got visa but not as yet its doing my head in.

You will soon here when got it, I will post on here straight away, good luck hopefully not too long now.

Cheryl x

Guest jonseywife

The worst things is apparently there is no known cure for the addiction.... not even the visa!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

Lesley, Ali, Cal, Gizmo..... to name but a few are all obviously living proof of this..... but hey, what on earth would we do without them all !!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :wink:

Archived