Employment details - 175 visa

dan77

Hi

While filling up the form for 175 visa i am little confused regarding employment detail.

Form first asks for PAST EMPLOYMENT. Do i have to fill the detail regarding previous employers only.

Next, the form asks for CURRENT OCCUPATION AND DUTIES. But it has no field for the POSITION, EMPLOYER NAME, COUNTRY etc.

Where should i fill the details of my current employment.

BUMP!

Are you filling in the paper app?

I'm doing it online and also very confused. It asks for PAST employment details for 4 years - same employer in my case so I have no PAST just present.....but it won't let me enter nothing.

So I enter my current info under 'past' but it asks for an end date.....and I still work there!!

Confused :(

Guest Naveed

Dear,

you have to fill in the same form pt # 31 on page 15 of form 1276(for 175 sub class).

you can read as "

31 . Past employment and work experience

Provide details of your past employment. List the most recent experience first."

:)

hope u got me..

bye

Hi Basil

I m also applying online

If u read the form carefully, in PAST EMPLOYMENT other than POSITION, EMPLOYER NAME, COUNTRY, DATE FROM and DATE TO it also asks for DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES.

Again under APPLICANT CURRENT OCCUPATION AND DUTIES it asks for current occupation and duties.

I am confused whether we have to write same thing twice?

BUMP!

Are you filling in the paper app?

I'm doing it online and also very confused. It asks for PAST employment details for 4 years - same employer in my case so I have no PAST just present.....but it won't let me enter nothing.

So I enter my current info under 'past' but it asks for an end date.....and I still work there!!

Confused :(

I *think* the second reference to current occupation and duties is actually for the detail that will be skill matching database.....unless you ticked 'no'for that?

So if you put present employment under 'past' what have you put for 'date to' just todays date/date you'll submit?

It's not as straightforward a form as i thought, i'm also struggling with what on earth to put for my ETA tourist visas re dates.

I think u r right... So simply we can put same information under both...m i right?

I *think* the second reference to current occupation and duties is actually for the detail that will be skill matching database.....unless you ticked 'no'for that?

So if you put present employment under 'past' what have you put for 'date to' just todays date/date you'll submit?

It's not as straightforward a form as i thought, i'm also struggling with what on earth to put for my ETA tourist visas re dates.

Archived