Help Needed Urgently - uploading evidence!

peeka

arghhhhh this is a nightmare! Submitted our application last night for 475 visa and now trying to upload the evidence e.g. birth certificate. All files saved as PDF's but still too large to upload !!!!!!!!!

What can we do?

Can anyone please help?:arghh:

Hi Peeka

I know that this may be a daft question but, are you uploading them individually?

I have just looked at the pdf file sizes for the docs that we submitted and the largest was only around 600kb. Also are you scanning and saving them as a picture or a document? The picture option uses up much less memory than an editable document.

Guest kinda

Though you have changed them to a PDF file have you done it using arobat or adobe. I think you need this to convert it fully, you will know if when opens it opens with these applications. If not download free trail if you have, you can minimise these and reduce to 10% of file size you will have to open each one and the option will be on the tool bar or a drop down menu. Good luck

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! All sorted....had to rescan all the documents and save the DPI at 75 as opposed to 300 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a nightmare.....thank you for all your help.

Archived