meet for a beer ?

Guest greg c

Guest greg c

Hello everyone, have been using this site for a couple of months and always recieve helpful answers to my questions , so thankyou for your help so far. me and ema have been interested in moving to perth for a while now and will be visiting for a short holiday at the end of april. So , i know this would be a bit strange in England but does any one fancy meeting us for a beer somewhere while we are in Perth ?? I know a lot of perth poms would probbaly have kids and very busy schedules but if any body fancies a free drink and a chat about the place, people, jobs etc then we would be extremley grateful. just to reassure you we are not axe weilding pyschos or any thing like that and we will be driving so we could always come to you.... any way thanks for reading this message chaps and take care .

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Greg

The UK is bigger than you think, hun!! Whereabouts are you?

I arranged a Solent area meet-up one day last year which was really good. Six of us met for Sunday lunch in Southampton and a lot of really helpful information was exchanged all round.

I'm thinking of suggesting another Solent meet-up maybe in May or June (they take longer to set up than you expect, I found) but haven't gotten round to doing anything about it as yet.

Cheers

Gill

Guest greg c

what does sor stand for? sounds good ali ,if you have the time for a chat me and ema can pop round yours ,bring you a bottle to blot out the pain of answering all the questions well be asking, shall i email you nearer the date ? we get to perth on the 23 april and leaving to go to melbourne on 1 st of may ( i think ) if you change your mind though no worries.

Greg, I've put a request in at work an early shift on Friday 27th and off Saturday 28th (should get them), would find it difficult to meet for a beer but you're more than welcome to call round to our house for a drink & Chat, we may have shifted a few more boxes by then. PM me and I'll give you our number

Ali

Guest shrek

Hi greg and ema, moved out here 5 weeks ago.... Its great, love to meet up for a chat and a drink providing we are not at work. We are renting a place in Connolly (nor) so its only a 20 minute drive down the freeway, talk to you soon.

frank and leeane

Hi Greg

Well I have been here about 2 months now, travlled a bit before arriving in Perth. If you still want to meet up for a beer I would be more than happy to answer any questions. Not working at the moment (still enjoying the freedom!!) so anytime is good for me.

Jon

• 4 weeks later...

Greg & Emma

We really enjoyed your company when you came to visit us. Got some great photo's but can't find your email address so can you pm me again. Tom is still talking about Emma so she may have a new boyfriend I'm afraid!!

Ali

Archived