Karen and Matt's departure!

Guest The Mackie's

Guest The Mackie's

Hi

I just thought I would post a message to wish Karen, Matt, Courtney and Zoey all the best with their return back to the UK on Monday.

It is such a shame that things have not worked out for them. They are a lovely family and they are great friends of ours. They have given it everything and have had nothing but bad luck - they don't deserve it.

We are gutted they are leaving and are dreading saying goodbye tomorrow! We are glad they are having a nice weekend on Bribie Island with us before they go.

I am sure they will get back on their feet quickly on return to the UK and will be eating fish and chips by Tuesday night!!

We will miss you all heaps, love The Mackie family xxx

:sad::hug:

Guest kazmatt

thanks zeta, jason, poppy, kyle, and henry for a great day, we saw a lot of things today we have never seen before, dolphins swimming and playing under the bridge over to bribie and a giant turtle getting rescued out of the sea, and the first bit of fishing i have done in twenty years, thanks guys, we will miss you too, glad things have worked out for you, matt, karen, zoey and courtney, p.s. just the flight now.

Guest kazmatt

They have given it everything and have had nothing but bad luck - they don't deserve .

nothing but bad luck since we arrived in jimboomba, and eventually got driven out, i dont put it down to bad luck, i put it down to a more evil force, lol, was better when you used to live there, but i now see how much better bribie island is than jimboomba.

Guest The Mackie's
They have given it everything and have had nothing but bad luck - they don't deserve .

nothing but bad luck since we arrived in jimboomba, and eventually got driven out, i dont put it down to bad luck, i put it down to a more evil force, lol, was better when you used to live there, but i now see how much better bribie island is than jimboomba.

I know what you mean, we couldn't believe it when we moved here how different it was and how different we felt in ourselves! It's nice to have shops within 5 minutes and large shopping centres within 20 mins. Main thing for us was the beach within a few miinutes - compared to the hour slog!, Jimboomba is ok if you want to travel everywhere and you want somewhere where is not a lot happening! All the Ozzies up here class it as the 'bush'! I just wish we had all landed up this way first! Would have saved us a few $$! Good thing here is that people have got better things to do than talk about you and fall out with you so they tend to leave you alone. Nothing worse than feeling crap where you live and getting evil looks lol. Nevermind you live and learn!

Guest kazmatt

yes lovely bribie island, we are staying in lovely appartments, right on the sea front, they offer short and long term accomodtion, appartments come with own laundry room, fully fitted kitchens, balcony over looking the sea, fantastic the longer you stay here the cheaper it is, if anyone wants any info on this just pm me, i would definetely recommend this place.

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi Matt

I'm glad you have at least bean able to enjoy yourselves in the last few weeks of your Australian experience,I hope you have a good flight back to the UK.

All the best for your future.

Nigel

Good luck I only wish you could have got me in the siutcase :cute: You will be back in time for the Briish summer too. Been to Bribie loads of times and NEVER seen a dolphin or a turtle and you guys saw them in such litte time. They will be good memories for you!

Guest JoanneHattersley

There is a few un-necessary jibes and insults thrown on what started as a respectable thread! Really necessary??? Not really! If you have an issue with someone address it privately

For this reason some posts have been removed

Archived