J B O'Reillys Irish Pub - West Leederville?

emmaj

Anyone been here? I was just doing some searches on timothy taylor ale and this place came up as a stockest. Hubs is a huge TT fan so i would love to be able to take him somewhere that sells it on his birthday or maybe just as a surprise.

The menu looks really nice too.

Has anyone tried it?

Many thanks

Emma

x

Anyone been here? I was just doing some searches on timothy taylor ale and this place came up as a stockest. Hubs is a huge TT fan so i would love to be able to take him somewhere that sells it on his birthday or maybe just as a surprise.

Has anyone tried it?

Many thanks

Emma

x

Can't help but nice thought for a birthday treat

:cute:

Hiya

Yeh we've been there one Friday night for a drink with some friends. They ate and it looked lovely, we'd stuffed ourselves before we went out otherwise we'd have done the same! It's a nice old fashioned pub full of Irish memorabilia, a good band was playing too.

Good luck with the move, we've been here since Nov 08 and love it :wink:

Hiya

Yeh we've been there one Friday night for a drink with some friends. They ate and it looked lovely, we'd stuffed ourselves before we went out otherwise we'd have done the same! It's a nice old fashioned pub full of Irish memorabilia, a good band was playing too.

Good luck with the move, we've been here since Nov 08 and love it :wink:

Excellent news thanks so much! I cant wait to take him here, i looked at the menu and the food sounded wonderful.

Thanks so much

Emma

x

Has anyone tried it?

Many thanks

Emma

x

Get it bottled duck as i`ve tried real pop here at the boat ,its not the same draught anyway tt is a puusys drink, black sheep riggwelter, wychwoods hobgoblin,( favourite s igors fallin down water and last rites only available at uk beer festivals:cry:)

MALLY

Get it bottled duck as i`ve tried real pop here at the boat ,its not the same draught anyway tt is a puusys drink, black sheep riggwelter, wychwoods hobgoblin,( favourite s igors fallin down water and last rites only available at uk beer festivals:cry:)

MALLY

It is bottled here.

• 7 months later...
Best boozer in Perth !!!! I love the place

Yes a good place to go.....you won't be disappointed by the atmosphere, can't comment on the beer tho

Archived