Speed Limits

Guest earlswood

Guest earlswood
hooray buy this person a drink

I can't defend being here in Aus because I'll be shot down as racist etc

You'll be back in the land of Poms five minutes and you'll forget the kids on street corners and the news being constant doom and gloom...........

I went back in August for four weeks, I was back five days and said f**k this and spent a week In portugal and week in Paris!!!

Look at the English who have migrated to Spain, Italy and France

The English have totaly zero tolerance in integrating with the land they are moving too, refusing to learn the 'language' and if there is no fish & chips and pubs they throw their rattle out of the pram...

as was said, don't waste your time listing why to leave Aus, f**king leave and do us all a favour........

Watch Sexy Beast with Ray Winstone, he said it perfectly

People say, "Don't you miss it, Gal?" I say, "What, England? Nah. F*cking place. It's a dump. Don't make me laugh. Grey, grimy, sooty. What a sh1t hole. What a toilet. Every c*nt with a long face shuffling about, moaning, all worried. No thanks, not for me."

Bang on..........send me a post card while I go to the beach.......:wink:

look at title......fool.

look at title......fool.

Why is it ok for you to start a thread re 5 reasons to leave oz, but when someone starts a thread re 11 reasons to leave England you want it deleted?:huh:

Guest earlswood
My husband grew up in Istanbul population about 11 million. Rough pot holed roads, no road markings, few signs, no mot, dodgy old trucks, half asleep drivers, no seat belts/helmets, parking anywhere etc.

Compared to that UK and Australia are pretty tame.

We drove around Rome a few years ago and the mopeds are mental, they were freaking him out because they swarm around you at lights and you think you're going to squash them, also plazas with no road markings or signs, again full of mopeds and zooming taxis.

It's like the 'Sunday drivers' in Uk who drive evryday. Do 40 in a 60 zone and speed up to 50 in 30 zone, break when going round corners or up hills. Some people ignore the rules and just make it dangerous for everyone else.

Sue x

where do uou live....trumptom...:biglaugh:

Guest earlswood
Why is it ok for you to start a thread re 5 reasons to leave oz, but when someone starts a thread re 11 reasons to leave England you want it deleted?:huh:

Because 11 is getting greedy.

Guest earlswood
Don't get that ''joke'' at all.

I was talking mph.

And experience it every time I leave the town and go on national speed limit roads.

Trumptom is fantasy land because I have never seen or heard of anyone doing " Do 40 in a 60 zone and speed up to 50 in 30 zone,"

Guest Murra

Is this topic "Top 5 reasons for leaving Australia" or "Top 5 reasons for leaving Trumpton"?

When did it become a thread about driving habits?

Confused of South Australia.......x:confused:

Guest earlswood
Oh well, one day you will, when you venture out of your fantasy land

Really some people " Do 40 in a 60 zone and speed up to 50 in 30 zone,":biglaugh:

Guest earlswood
Is this topic "Top 5 reasons for leaving Australia" or "Top 5 reasons for leaving Trumpton"?

When did it become a thread about driving habits?

Confused of South Australia.......x:confused:

It was....and has been hijacked as usual.

Guest Murra

OK - here we go then..... if it's Trumpton we're talking about -

Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb

Now can we get back on topic?!!!!

It was hi-jacked by you as usual. I simply posted some observations about driving in tricky traffic which had been mentioned on the thread.

No decent driver would brake going round a bend on a public road doing 60 in 5th gear.

If someone was driving at 30 in a 60 zone and braked at the corner it would bug the 15 cars crawling along behind them.

You might find an experienced driver like the stig doing it on a track while driving a top quality car pushing it to it's limits, but that's his job.

And if you don't know the limits of the car you're driving then you're a bad driver too.

My driving instructor taught me how to drive round corners.

Guest 0405delboy
wow all these whinging poms,get back to the Uk and then see wot a boring rain soaked crime ridden going down the pan place the uk is :cute:

You'd think that might keep the Aussies away but alas.......they just cant help but to see where they came from....................

Guest earlswood
It was hi-jacked by you as usual. I simply posted some observations about driving in tricky traffic which had been mentioned on the thread.

No decent driver would brake going round a bend on a public road doing 60 in 5th gear.

If someone was driving at 30 in a 60 zone and braked at the corner it would bug the 15 cars crawling along behind them.

You might find an experienced driver like the stig doing it on a track while driving a top quality car pushing it to it's limits, but that's his job.

And if you don't know the limits of the car you're driving then you're a bad driver too.

My driving instructor taught me how to drive around corners.

And you are driving me "around the bend" :dull:

Guest Murra
wow all these whinging poms,get back to the Uk and then see wot a boring rain soaked crime ridden going down the pan place the uk is :cute:

To say nothing of misguided posters who fail to read and understand the title of a thread....

If you have nothing useful to contribute it might be an idea to stay in other threads that are more suited to your feelings, and leave this one to those who are considering returning to the UK, for whatever reasons.

People have many reasons for returning. Please respect this.

very touchy....

and its my feeling on the uk that i am airing!

it just makes me laugh when someone gives a reason like TV not as good.when you have the most beautiful country right outside your door,get off your arses and go explore my wonderful country,you might just be surprised.:biggrin:

Guest Murra

I don't think considering people's feelings is 'touchy'. This is not a thread about the UK - it's about people's reasons for leaving Australia.

I've established your a tool but not sure if you are a Whinging Aussie or a whinging Pom?

Ok you have gone back cant hack dont like it your choice mate, why post on a poms in oz site when you are not in oz and have no intentions to go back , but your post is correct ,I think aussie tool is correct in my perception of the slang for tool , the soft one that gets hard now and again but in his case does not happen

Guest Guruju
,I think aussie tool is correct in my perception of the slang for tool , the soft one that gets hard now and again but in his case does not happen

I actually thought you were better than having to resort to this sort of rubbish on this site - shame on you for making something so personal and rude.

Stick to the point of the post and contribute something useful or keep quiet.

Regards

Julia

Archived