Honeymoon is over.

Guest Yorkie1974

Sorry didn't mean to confuse ! It could be any suburb close to Fountain Gate shops, not sure the actual street where it is though, while everyone knows Pinoak court, Vermont Sth, where Neighbours (I live not far from there) is filmed, no one seems to know the street where K & K is filmed, although it could well be Patterson Lakes (surprised this suburb is still there as is built on a swamp isn't it??).

Haven't been to FG for ages, hope it hasn't got as big as Chaddie, as it is so easy to forget where you parked the car over there - need the NAVMAN just for this. LOL

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheArmChairDetective
Sorry didn't mean to confuse ! It could be any suburb close to Fountain Gate shops, not sure the actual street where it is though, while everyone knows Pinoak court, Vermont Sth, where Neighbours (I live not far from there) is filmed, no one seems to know the street where K & K is filmed, although it could well be Patterson Lakes (surprised this suburb is still there as is built on a swamp isn't it??).

Haven't been to FG for ages, hope it hasn't got as big as Chaddie, as it is so easy to forget where you parked the car over there - need the NAVMAN just for this. LOL

LOL:biglaugh:

Love the avatar "Armchair Detective" - I used to work with some of these people, ha ha !! True. You are not in Oz obviously? Been here before though? (Got the bite marks to prove it???)

No I am in the UK, I have never pretended to be resident in Oz but I do have a lot of family in Oz, some just a few 'k's down the road from F.G. I was last in F.G. on January 3rd or was it 4th...time flies :biggrin:

No I am in the UK, I have never pretended to be resident in Oz but I do have a lot of family in Oz, some just a few 'k's down the road from F.G. I was last in F.G. on January 3rd or was it 4th...time flies :biggrin:

Just wondered! Where abouts in UK are you living if you don't mind me asking, it's just that I am a sticky nose !!!!!

Just wondered! Where abouts in UK are you living if you don't mind me asking, it's just that I am a sticky nose !!!!!

sticky beak ya mean:twitcy:

In the south west of the UK

Nice, just wondered if it was somewhere I had been, I will talk about the UK till the cows come home, yes sticky beak I am.

Sorry:smile:

You ask away.

Guest earlswood
I totally agree with all your points. I am returning to the UK in May and since I have made the decision to return I feel much happier and I am going to make the most of my time (8 weeks). I was going to wait the two years and then return to the UK but I really need to feel alive. I feel as if the place is half asleep and I want to shake it and shout "WAKE UP".

Were you in Perth Nikki?

Archived