How long til hear!!

boogaloo

Hi guys

We applied for 176 state sponsored visa online on 13th October 2008 - we got a Co in January 2009 and our PC's were sent off in February

We have had our medicals and we tracked them with UPS and found they had arrived in Sydney on 23rd February 2009

So as far as i can see we hhve done all we need to for this stage

Does anyone have any ideas of the likely wait to hear anything back and if so is it jsut a yes or no or is there another process to go through

Guest AndyandYvonneD

Hi,

Looks to me like you are just waiting for you meds to clear and you should hear about visa soon after that!!

Good Luck, we in same position as you, our meds arrived on the 23rd Feb too.

Yvonne & Andy x

Guest little legs

Hi

I.m in the exact same boat as yourself. We applied for the 176 sponsored visa it was lodged in May 08. I have a CO since Xmas eve and all our PC and medicals was sent in February and the meds were finalised 11/2/09 ..but i.m still waiting for an answer .. It.s driving me mad i.m obsessed with checking my status before bed every night with my fingers crossed.. :unsure:

Hi

I.m in the exact same boat as yourself. We applied for the 176 sponsored visa it was lodged in May 08. I have a CO since Xmas eve and all our PC and medicals was sent in February and the meds were finalised 11/2/09 ..but i.m still waiting for an answer .. It.s driving me mad i.m obsessed with checking my status before bed every night with my fingers crossed.. :unsure:

I must admit i was the same checking my status everyday, until one morning i just logged on and there was the e-mail saying i had the visa, it will come through when you least expect it, that is what i found

Best of luck

Tania X

Guest sazzle76

Might be a daft question but we sent meds off by courier 2 weeks ago (13 feb). How do we know when they are finalised? is it immi that advise of this? how do I know if all is ok with them?

will i not hear until state sponsor is approved and CO assigned?

Archived