Human Rights, what a joke!

Guest Andy

Listening to the radio this morning I nearly fell off the scaffold, when it was reported on the news that hate preacher Abu Qatada, apparantly Bin Ladens right hand man has been awarded £2500.00 compensation. This compensation was awarded by the European court of human rights because his detention without trial breached his human rights. Has the world gone mad:wacko: or is it me!

They always seem to manage to afford damn good lawyers don't they? Or do we pay for them too!!!!

Sue x

Hi Sue,

You will not be surprised to learn that he had legal aid, he is a father of 5 and between him and his wife they recieve £50,000 a year in benefit and live in a £800,000 house. The benefit is made up of incapacity benefit, child support, income support and any other support they can get!:wacko:

Guest John Sydney

No wonder they think the west is soft.

To my mind he should have never been allowed in or booted out the first time he preached hate.

The trouble is the West, USA,UK, Canada and Australia have gain much from allowing refugee's to come in, In previous times somehow now its been abused

No wonder they think the west is soft.

To my mind he should have never been allowed in or booted out the first time he preached hate.

The trouble is the West, USA,UK, Canada and Australia have gain much from allowing refugee's to come in, In previous times somehow now its been abused

He was allowed in because he claimed " political asylum ":no:

Guest John Sydney
He was allowed in because he claimed " political asylum ":no:

So what ?

If you or I claim "Political Asylum" in any country and are accepted by a country then we have a duty to the country that has given us "Asylum" That duty is you don't undermine that country or it's institutions. You have a right to push for change (peaceful) within the system of the country.

What I objected to is giving these type of people Asylum then 5 minutes later have them spitting in my face and my country's (Australia) face. In that case they can bugger off and I don't care if they will be shot on arrival back home that's their problem.They knew the rules (both written and unwritten) when they accepted our "Asylum" but they when ahead and abused them

John

Archived