Help.....457 sponsorship wanted !!!!!!

lynne1266

Hiya everyone....my OH is a panel beater with 22yrs experience n we're looking for an employer in Gold Coast area who is willing to sponsor him (457 visa). We know we would b able 2 get 1 in Melbourne but its nots really the place I want 2 live...but if thats where the work is then we might have 2 reconsider.

If anyone in Gold Coast know of any crash repairs please,please,please could you let us know...or even relocation companies that help u find sponsorship work,we've sent emails 2 alot of garages but no reply yet

Thanx everyone

Lynne xx

Hiya everyone....my OH is a panel beater with 22yrs experience n we're looking for an employer in Gold Coast area who is willing to sponsor him (457 visa). We know we would b able 2 get 1 in Melbourne but its nots really the place I want 2 live...but if thats where the work is then we might have 2 reconsider.

If anyone in Gold Coast know of any crash repairs please,please,please could you let us know...or even relocation companies that help u find sponsorship work,we've sent emails 2 alot of garages but no reply yet

Thanx everyone

Lynne xx

Hi Lynne When I was looking for sponsorship for my Husband, I went on the Australian yellow pages on net. Then emailed the companys that were in the area that we wanted to move to. We included a C.V and covering letter explaining that we was looking for sponsorship. A company replied within a couple of days offering a job :idea: Just an idea but worked for us. Good Luck

Hi Lynne When I was looking for sponsorship for my Husband, I went on the Australian yellow pages on net. Then emailed the companys that were in the area that we wanted to move to. We included a C.V and covering letter explaining that we was looking for sponsorship. A company replied within a couple of days offering a job :idea: Just an idea but worked for us. Good Luck

Hiya, WOW......thats really good.....I've done that over the last few days....no reply yet but hopefully will soon......fingers crossed.

Were in OZ do u live n what job were u looking 4 ??

Its good 2 see that its worked for someone :biggrin:

Thanx

Lynne x

Guest mandypete

Thanx everyone

Lynne xx

Hi Lynne,

We found a lovely lady in queensland that has helped to secure a 457 offer for my hubby as a motor mechanic, I emailed her yesterday to ask whether she could help your hubby out with a position for a Panelbeater... She reckons she has a good chance of finding him something, so if you want to send his cv over to me I will forward it to her for you...:wubclub:

Mandy

Hi Lynne,

We found a lovely lady in queensland that has helped to secure a 457 offer for my hubby as a motor mechanic, I emailed her yesterday to ask whether she could help your hubby out with a position for a Panelbeater... She reckons she has a good chance of finding him something, so if you want to send his cv over to me I will forward it to her for you...:wubclub:

Mandy

Have sent u a PM

hi Lynn, my oh is also a panel beater.. We went on seek.com.au and searched for panel beating jobs all over oz. I then stayed up late and started ringing them til I found one that would sponsor us. It worked for us. We now live about an hour north of Sydney and my oh takes the train to Sydney for work everyday. We have 12 more months then we can apply for perm. Residence. Smash repair shops are all over the central coast (where we live.) the only worries on a 457 are if you lose your job, but so far with this recession it hasn't effected hubbys workplace. Let's hope it stays this way. Can your oh get his skill assessed? There is another branch of the tra in Melbourne that assesses panel beaters and you don't have 2 have qualifications. You submit your app. And the guy said they normally ring u for a phone interview but if that isn't enough for them, then they will organize a practical test at your local TAFE. If yoy pass then you can apply for ENS right away& not wait 2 years. Pm if you have any questions.

• 4 months later...

Hiya mandy

We are trying to aesure a sponsor also for my hubby who is also a motor mechanic, could i ask how you found the lady that has helped you, we have sent loads of emails but have not had any luck so far!

Any help you can give would be great! we are in Brisbane on holiday from the 17th August.

Robin

• 1 month later...

Hi Jonoba,

There is a friend of mine who is looking out for a motor mechanic. Infact, he is currently doing interviews. If you can drop me your CV/contacts I can pass it on to him. However, please note that I am not guaranteeing anything here, but may be worth the shout from your end.

Regards

Amri

Archived