Finally after being a member

shazney64

Been a memeber of this site for so long have started the application online. With a view of completeing it if hubby is lucky with pratical!!!

I am stuck on the part where you put your family in it, do you have to mention all of your family eg step sisters brothers, mum and dad etc. I dont know where mum is and dad remarried giving me lots of new step brothers and sisters. I already have a lot of sis and brothers and this part could go on and on. Hubby is an only child with just a mum so easy for him to complete. What do i do about mum bit? dont know address etc but is not deceased? I am not the main applicant so does it matter?

any advice would be appreciated

mant thanks sharon

Hi Sharon, Yes unfortunatley I think you do have to put all this info about your parents and extended family in. I'm no authority on it so hopefully someone else might be able to tell you otherwise! Why they need to know all that is beyond me, but hey ho, we've all had to do it. Good luck x

Hi there, we have just completed that part of the paperwork, and asked the same question to our agent, The answer being yes all family members need to be listed, from parents to brothers and sisters/ step brothers and sisters,

Good luck with the complition of the forms, if you are in any doubt its best to contact your agent, she should be able to help you, all the best.

Archived