Anyone been granted WA State sponsorship in 2009 yet?

Guest Karin_and_Mervyn

Applied on 27/02/2009 and approved on 07/05/2009. Received the letter on 20/05/2009.

I was following this thread and feeling very bad for not making a single call to WA. I guess, i took the e-mail msg about not disturbing them a bit too seriously. nevertheless, got it thru.

hang in there everyone! your good news would arrive soon!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beverley

ok so jumped out of bed at 5.30am this morning thinking today is the day!!!!! ............. and nothing!!!! :nah:

Guest beverley
Oh Beverley......I got excited then......I thought you were going to say you got it!

Maybe tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :yes:

oh sorry and thank you for your positive thoughts!

im hoping it will all happen tomorrow as i have a viewing tomorrow on our flat, and my lucky number is 22. imagine what a day that could be an offer on the flat and to be granted sponsorship! :daydreaming:

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!! We got our Visa!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gobsmacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went on the Immi website this morning and there had been some movement because additional documents I sent last week now said "received". I checked email at lunchtime and checked email again when I got home from work tonight but there was nothing again. Just by chance I just logged on to the Immi website to look at our progress again and there it was!!!!!!!

I'm in shock!!

Mandy

Guest shonz

I went on the Immi website this morning and there had been some movement because additional documents I sent last week now said "received". I checked email at lunchtime and checked email again when I got home from work tonight but there was nothing again. Just by chance I just logged on to the Immi website to look at our progress again and there it was!!!!!!!

I'm in shock!!

Mandy

Huge Congratulations

Mandy.... Hope the bubbly is flowing..

Good luck and keep us posted with your plans

Shonzxx:notworthy:

Guest mcleod275

I'm in shock!!

Mandy

Massive congrats Mandy what a lovely feeling it must be - crack open the wine and celebrate!!

Claire xx

Guest Sebbers

I'm in shock!!

Mandy

Congratulations on getting your visa - good luck with your new life down under

Jen

Guest Karin_and_Mervyn

Hi Mandy,

Congratulations!! Super-de-super news. For me: more of the same, we got our visa today as well!! The long, long, agony is finally over, and we can start booking our flights, removals, accommodation, happy, happy days.....

Thinking of going in the first or second week of September....

Cheers,

Karin

Hi Mandy,

Congratulations!! Super-de-super news. For me: more of the same, we got our visa today as well!! The long, long, agony is finally over, and we can start booking our flights, removals, accommodation, happy, happy days.....

Cheers,

Karin

WOW!!! Congratulations Karin. So pleased for you.:jiggy:

Mandy

Guest shambo
WOW!!! Congratulations Karin. So pleased for you.:jiggy:

Mandy

Mandy and Karin congratulations to you both on your visas!!!

We applied for state sponsorship on 17th February 2008, we have heard nothing (on CSL), but since then we have received our visas via our 175 application which I have posted earlier - WA are really taking their time!!

Enjoy planning your future:jiggy:

Sue

Guest Waikiki

I'm in shock!!

Mandy

That is fantastic news Mandy, Congratulations!!! When are you heading off? :jiggy:

Guest Waikiki
Hi Mandy,

Cheers,

Karin

Oh Karin I am soooo happy for you all! Have been checking in everyday hoping to see this news! The email checking can finally stop, enjoy the next few months with your family and friends at home before the new adventure begins! :hug: xxx

That is fantastic news Mandy, Congratulations!!! When are you heading off? :jiggy:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Not sure when we will be going. We need to sell the house. I'm hoping everything will fall into place so we can move out in September then my daughter wont have to start high school over here. Fingers crossed!

Guest beverley

I'm in shock!!

Mandy

wow brilliant news so pleased for you!!!

Guest Perthfect

Received our WA SSV approval yesterday !! We've already completed the agreement and mailed it back - finger's crossed it shouldnt be long now as we have had a CO since December, all med's finalised, all requirements "met" etc.

Pink Champagne tasted very sweet last night!:biggrin:

Received our WA SSV approval yesterday !! We've already completed the agreement and mailed it back - finger's crossed it shouldnt be long now as we have had a CO since December, all med's finalised, all requirements "met" etc.

Congratulations!!! You should have your visa within a couple of weeks!:yes:

Guest shonz

Can i ask when did you apply.

Thanks

Shonz xx

Congratulations, thats great news :yes:

Guest Perthfect
Can i ask when did you apply.

Thanks

Shonz xx

Hi Shonz

Our timeline is:

We applied 175 (non CSL) 300608 Chef

Med's & PCC's 051108

CO 021208

House sold 060309

3 months notice given at work

Last med finalised 160309 (we needed extra medical's for 2 child)

- tough luck - no visa for forseeable future

WA SSV applied 210309

Approved yesterday !

We have a job offer, and I emailed them our situation, I dont know if this helped, but it cant of hurt.

Archived