Acknowledgement Letter!!!!!!!!

rache76

We got our acknowledegement yesterday, for the independant skilled subclass 136, has anyone got any idea how long this will really take? It says on the attachement that they are currently allocating case officers for visa applications that were lodged 20 June 2006. I have read on other threads and forums that they are moving quicker than they have specified. If anyone has got any info or is at the same stage as us, please let me know!!!!!

rache

We got our acknowledegement yesterday, for the independant skilled subclass 136, has anyone got any idea how long this will really take? It says on the attachement that they are currently allocating case officers for visa applications that were lodged 20 June 2006. I have read on other threads and forums that they are moving quicker than they have specified. If anyone has got any info or is at the same stage as us, please let me know!!!!!

rache

Hi Rache we got our acknowledegement at the beginining of feb ,so we r about a month ahead, our agent said to us that the rest of the process should take 6 months but when u read other peoples posts it does vary some seem really quick others take a while .its just a waiting game im afraid.Helen

Hi Rache

Its all very confusing really, we got told that we would be assigned a case officer May 07, ours was acknowleged late December, then two weeks ago, we got the confirmation to go for our health checks (booked for the 19th March) and told we had been assigned a case officer who needed all our returned documents by the 1ST may, so for us, it seems it has moved quite a few months faster than origianally advised. Quite scarey really. Hang on in there, it is a long process, it seems to take over every day life. We started the whole process April last year, with the TRA etc. It will be worth the end result hopefully.

Mel

Hi Rache,

We got asked to go for medicals four and a half months after the acknowledgment letter, and we got our visa 2 months after that. (this was last year), we did hear that they have a quota for the year and begine again in June (don't know if that's true or not)

Ali

Archived