Football players wanted in perth

Guest bilby

Hi guys.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD FOOTBALL CLUB?

My name is Bill Byrne and I am the Senior Coach at Ballajura FC.

We play in the Football West Div 1 Sunday Amateur League and we have real aspirations to gaining promotion to the Amateur Premier League this season (starts April).

For the past couple of seasons we have been successful in adding to our strong squad from experienced and talented football players who have come from the UK/Ireland and we have several players at the club who have come to us this way and have enjoyed their time with us.

Our current squad comprises of a number of talented local lads and a few ex pro / semi pro from UK/Irl. It is a really good atmosphere at the club and we have a great team spirit among all the lads.

We are always looking for more players who are either here on working visas or who are here to stay.

If you are looking to join a very competitive and talented club who like to play good football then give me a call.

Our pre season training starts next Tuesday Jan 27 at 7pm

Regards to all

BILL BYRNE

Senior Coach

BALLAJURA FC

Mobile: 0439 953 957

e-mail: bill.byrne@hotmail.com

Hi guys.

We play in the Football West Div 1 Sunday Amateur League and we have real aspirations to gaining promotion to the Amateur Premier League this season (starts April).

For the past couple of seasons we have been successful in adding to our strong squad from experienced and talented football players who have come from the UK/Ireland and we have several players at the club who have come to us this way and have enjoyed their time with us.

Our current squad comprises of a number of talented local lads and a few ex pro / semi pro from UK/Irl. It is a really good atmosphere at the club and we have a great team spirit among all the lads.

We are always looking for more players who are either here on working visas or who are here to stay.

If you are looking to join a very competitive and talented club who like to play good football then give me a call.

Regards to all

BILL BYRNE

Senior Coach

BALLAJURA FC

PRE SEASON STARTS TONIGHT

NEW PLAYERS WELCOME :biggrin:

Hi guys.

Regards to all

BILL BYRNE

Senior Coach

BALLAJURA FC

Been a great pre season so far. Picked up some quality players through this forum.

Door still open however and I encourage ANY player who fancies playing for a well run and ambitious club to contact asap

Bill Byrne

Been a great pre season so far. Picked up some quality players through this forum.

Door still open however and I encourage ANY player who fancies playing for a well run and ambitious club to contact asap

Bill Byrne

Eyup Bill

Advertising a bit mate , if you need a versatile player ,atarted up front ,steadily made his way to the back 4 , am up for it getting a bit seasoned but I have always mistaken a leg for the ball, Record in Sunady league prem 4 bookings ,five weeks aint dirty but they have changed the rules , its a foul when you win the ball and give them a tickle , 38 goals in 30 games from 5 ` 8 FORWARD

ALL THE BEST Mally

Guest Working to fish

Is there any one one the sunshine coast that wants me ,have a coulpe of years left in me please.

Its all perth ,wa ,any one on the sunny want a game.

eddie

i was good :cool:

We'd sign you up for Melville City under 10's Mal - but may get in trouble for having an overage player

Mite just sneak in lol. I used to co-coach under 12`s dutch little league method , works no diciplines ,just the ball is your friend

MALLY

Is there any one one the sunshine coast that wants me ,have a coulpe of years left in me please.

Its all perth ,wa ,any one on the sunny want a game.

eddie

i was good :cool:

lOVE A GAME meself Edddie ,nowt serious , yes ,sorry football is always seious

Eyup Bill

Advertising a bit mate , if you need a versatile player ,atarted up front ,steadily made his way to the back 4 , am up for it getting a bit seasoned but I have always mistaken a leg for the ball, Record in Sunady league prem 4 bookings ,five weeks aint dirty but they have changed the rules , its a foul when you win the ball and give them a tickle , 38 goals in 30 games from 5 ` 8 FORWARD

ALL THE BEST Mally

Yeah, have been keeping up the posts. Its a busy time for recruitment and lots of clubs all looking around.

We have a really strong squad which has been added to in the past few weeks by some really decent players we have picked up through the forum.

I never close the door to any new players as you just never know who is out there.

Everyone who comes down to Ballajura gets a chance to show us what they can do and if they can fit in with our squad.

We hope to have a really good season in 2009.

:wink:

Archived