The Dream is over for us

TheBrammies

Guest KP Nuts

About bloody time tooooooooooo...........

But huge Congratulations guy's on finally getting it, and enjoy your celebrations this weekend, before the hard work starts.....

Well done again

KP Nuts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Steve&Mandy

Well done Brammies about bloody time for you. Go and open that bottle of babysham and have a drink or too to celebrate. Hope you are well, speak soon

Steve

Guest Mark and Ginny

Hi Neil and Gail,

We just wanted to say a massive congratulations to you both. After all this time it must be a huge relief to finally have the visas. We hope to see you Down Under soon for a couple of schooners!

Mark and Ginny

Guest prettyinpink

Aww that's fantasic news.

I was really worried when I saw the title...................shame on you!!! lol

Have fun celebrating and planning your new adventure down under xx

Guest Guest9973

Congratulations!!!!!

I was so sad when I read the title - but chuffed to bits for you when I read post contents :biggrin::biggrin:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Neil

My heart sank when I read the title of your thread. I thought, "Good God, what has gone wrong????!!!"

VERY WELL DONE!!!!! Considering that yours is a paper application, I believe, it has been processed remarkably fast.

Will the celebrations last all weekend or do you feel too ill after last night alone???:biglaugh:

Cheers

Gill

Guest janetridley

Naughty naughty... just brought a big smile to my face. :biglaugh:What a buzz. Congratulations and enjoy the ride!:rolleyes:

Archived