Melbourne meet up. Sat Jan 17th.

Britvics Meet up.

After the wash out last month we will try again for a meet up at Cardinia Park just outside Berwick on Saturday 17th January.

The park is off Wellington Road. Once you turn into the park follow the signs for Crystal Brook Picnic Area.

There are BBQS, toilets & kids play area at this part of the park.

No bins provided so bring a bag to take home your rubbish.

I will get there around Midday & pin up an Aussie flag around the Gazebo so everyone knows where to come.

Look forward to seeing old & new faces.

Guest The Pom Queen

Hopefully the weather will hold out for you this time. Unfortunately I will be in Sydney so can't make this one, hope you have a great time.

Kate

Guest samanthaleigh

Hi there,

I have just discovered this site today. My husband and I are new to Melbourne, Wayne came over here 15 weeks ago and I followed on December 7th. I have lived over here a few years ago but am finding everything a little daunting this time round for some reason, perhaps it is because of the permanence of it all.

We will try to make the 17th, it would be great to meet some new people. We live in Clifton Hill so we are not too far away.

Ta Much

Sam

:-)

hi great just what the doctor ordered!! not long in oz so hopefully so will try my best to make it. need to wait and see how the house hunting goes this weekend as hubby starts work on monday and need to be out of furnished appartment on 21st jan. so here hope we find something soon. tess xx

Guest scott hogarth

HI all

This my first time on here and as im a bricklayer spelling etc will be bad LOL.

Stuck in the uk at mo waiting to be assigned a case worker then medicals police checks.Moving to Melbourne area looking along mornington peninsula as first choice but think we will get more for our money in and around Berwick,Pakenham.Any advice would be great on finding building work in these areas also good schools for our two kids Holly is ten and Megan is six.You guys dont seem to be having a great summer at the moment any comments on this would be cool,we all know Melbournes weather isnt as good as some parts of oz but was hopping to have higher temp then mid to low twentys if my computer is telling me the truth.

Having said that stuck at home as its only -2 outside at lunch time so cant lay bricks,

all the best regards Scott and gang

P.S PLAY UP POMPEY

Hi Bordy and others,

Missed the last meet due to lashing down rain - will be there this time hopefully to meet some new friends.

Love Gill, Phil and Harry:laugh:

Look forward to seeing you there Gill. Just remember its Crystal Brook picnic area once you get inside Cardinia & look out for the Aussie flag thats where we will be.

Hi Bordy,

Funnily enough was at Crystal Brook last weekend having a wander around with some friends! Really nice there but lots of kangaroo poop around! (erm - I hope it was kangaroo poo anyway!) - Oh and flies! Loads of them - bring the aeroguard! And for anyone who hasn't been there before there is no cafe so bring all your drinks/food with you but there is a playpark for the kids.

Looking forward to seeing you all! Hope the barbeques aren't too busy.

Love Gill, Phil and Harry XXX:jiggy:

Look forward to seeing you there Gill. Just remember its Crystal Brook picnic area once you get inside Cardinia & look out for the Aussie flag thats where we will be.

Guest cheshire lass

scott, get more bang for your $ this side of bay also lots of building work going on in geelong area eg Waurn Ponds,Torquay. good place for families. Sorry can't come to bbq,we are having one Sun

Guest yglpool
Britvics Meet up.

After the wash out last month we will try again for a meet up at Cardinia Park just outside Berwick on Saturday 17th January.

The park is off Wellington Road. Once you turn into the park follow the signs for Crystal Brook Picnic Area.

There are BBQS, toilets & kids play area at this part of the park.

No bins provided so bring a bag to take home your rubbish.

I will get there around Midday & pin up an Aussie flag around the Gazebo so everyone knows where to come.

Look forward to seeing old & new faces.

Hello Bordy,

My partner John and I are new to Melbourne and would have loved the chance to meet up with you lot on Saturday. We looked into public transport but it all looked quite tricky so we are hoping that the next get together is easier to get to for those without wheels!

I notice that a pub quiz has been mentioned - we would both be well up for that - any idea on dates yet?

Yvonne

Archived