We have a case officer!!! yippee!!

Guest ashmalog

Guest ashmalog

Just rang aspc to ask a question about our application as I never get any joy with the email address and was told on the phone that we were allocated a case officer 2 days ago. I was ready to go up to bed but kept myself awake by surfing PIO and we finally get the news we have waited 5 mths for.

Can't believe it - just hope we get a super duper efficient officer that grants us our dream.

:emoticon-signxmas: Bonnie

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Guys,

We've been in touch before over the months. You applied the day before us. I'm thrilled for you but ohhh do I wish we'd got one too.

Not long for you guys now then . Keep us posted.

Guest ashmalog
Hi Guys,

We've been in touch before over the months. You applied the day before us. I'm thrilled for you but ohhh do I wish we'd got one too.

Not long for you guys now then . Keep us posted.

i know im still in shock, I wouldn't have known really if I hadn't phoned aspc to ask a question - i never get any joy from the email service so i thought i would ring and the lovely lady told me the wonderful news. will keep you posted.

good luck to you.

Guest The Pom Queen

Bonnie

Everything is going to be fine, your getting closer every day, good luck with everything, see PIO is useful even if it is only to keep you awake!!!

Guest ashmalog
Bonnie

Everything is going to be fine, your getting closer every day, good luck with everything, see PIO is useful even if it is only to keep you awake!!!

thanks - will need your help when we finally get over - can you pm me your fees? we will be looking at settling in berwick - family of 5 and have friends in pakenham upper.

your a great help!

Guest ashmalog
ooh thats made your xmas good luck for new years!!

It's made my birthday but I will be on tenderhooks until the new year, they break up for the hols on the 19th dec so I doubt we will hear before then. will be a new year for certain - fingers crossed!

Archived