We've got it!!!!

jvm

Can't believe it, we've got it! 175 Visa was only lodged on the 12th August and granted today!!! Just under 4 months. Now the real work starts trying to get flights, accommodation and furniture shipped!!

Valerie

Guest The "legdes"

Oh you lucky lucky things - Huge Congratulations !

Any idea why you might have been processed so quickly. I think that's almost a world record !!

I know it seems really quick, after reading some threads on here we were expecting maybe feb/mar to be granted. I am still in shock and feel sick as its really happening now! Good luck to you all who are still waiting!

Val

Guest Tam-and-Andi

Hi Val,

Huge congratulations to you, Joe and the little ones.

This is such fantastic news, the best Christmas present anyone could ask for.

Enjoy your champagne, and the celebrating.

Take care, and I trully hope you settle well with your new life in OZ when you get over there.

Hugs.

Andi.xx:emoticon-signxmas:

Thanks everyone for all your congrats! I just feel sick at the moment, think its just nerves as it actually real.

Tracey we went ahead and got our meds and Police checks done of our own back as we thought it would save time with the visa office rather than waiting for them to ask. It would do no harm to get them done.

Good luck to all those who are waiting, hopefully you won't have too much longer to wait!

Valerie

Guest nfowley
Can't believe it, we've got it! 175 Visa was only lodged on the 12th August and granted today!!! Just under 4 months. Now the real work starts trying to get flights, accommodation and furniture shipped!!

Valerie

Wow congratulations! I'd love it if ours was as quick as that!! We applied online 12th Sept (only a month after you guys!!) We have had our medicals but not our police checks, might do them asap just incase!! Do you have job offer in Oz or anything else that may have speeded up your application?

Nicola and Simon

Guest susie one

hey, fantastic news just before crimbo, hope you all have a great party, good luck for the rest of the way wont be long now, sue childminder, ian electrican, leanne 18, charlotte 16, ryan 14, bethany 8, visa submitted 3 dec 08, meds to do in jan & p/checks, house up in jan 09, then wait, heading queensland/ gold coast,

Hi

Just want to thank you all again for sending us congratulation messages!!!

Its still sinking in here! But went ahead and booked our flights for the 28/02/09, 12 weeks to go!!!

Nicola & Simon - we went ahead and got everthing done like meds, so that there was no requests sent from a CO when they were required. Don't know what made it go through so quick, don't have jobs or anything to go to but we were part of the Visa Connection fiasco!

Erinfay - Did you get your passports sorted? Ours were sent today so am hoping they will be sent back quickly!

Lizg - Would love to take you but sorry no room in any cases, there all accounted for!!! Where are you heading too? We're off to Melbourne.

Valerie

Guest nfowley
Hi

Just want to thank you all again for sending us congratulation messages!!!

Its still sinking in here! But went ahead and booked our flights for the 28/02/09, 12 weeks to go!!!

Nicola & Simon - we went ahead and got everthing done like meds, so that there was no requests sent from a CO when they were required. Don't know what made it go through so quick, don't have jobs or anything to go to but we were part of the Visa Connection fiasco!

Erinfay - Did you get your passports sorted? Ours were sent today so am hoping they will be sent back quickly!

Lizg - Would love to take you but sorry no room in any cases, there all accounted for!!! Where are you heading too? We're off to Melbourne.

Valerie

Thanks for your reply! Great that you have booked your flights, good luck with the final organising!! Can't wait til we are at that stage! Where you guys planning to live

Archived