Viewing Update Nooooooooooooooooooo

Guest SGKG102

Guest SGKG102

Hi guys,

Just thought I would let you know that the people from yesterday said No. Apparently the garden was not big enough. :cry:

I have just about had enough of all this. The Green Candles definitely did not work for me.

Suppose now I will have to try and forget about selling the house and concentrate on getting Christmas out of the way and starting again in the New Year. Lets hope things pick up for us by then.

Soooooooo bloody frustrating when you think a viewing has gone well.

Thanks to everyone for your support could not get through without POI.

Regards

Karen :realmad:

Guest michelle in Havant

Hi Karen

I am so sorry to hear that!!!! I am confident it well sell n the New year once everyone gets over christmas. I am sending you big hugs:hug: and I reckon the New Year will bring you New luck and the New life you have been looking forward to!! Keep your chin up honey IT WILL SELL!!!!!!

Michelle x:wub:

I doubt there are many serious buyers aboutin the run up to christmas, I've been banking on there being resurgent interest in the housing market come the spring, which has traditionally been the busy time for the housing market.

Id sit tight, for the next 6 weeks, maybe take the house off the market have a peaceful Christmas and then put it back on the market in the new year. Hopefully once Christmas is out the way and the new year brings a little more optimism then you may find yourself in a stronger position.

Guest Lui A xxx

sending you hugs too....and hopefully the right buyer will come along soon......so frustrating....and remember your not alone.........xxx

Guest SGKG102
Hi Karen

I am so sorry to hear that!!!! I am confident it well sell n the New year once everyone gets over christmas. I am sending you big hugs:hug: and I reckon the New Year will bring you New luck and the New life you have been looking forward to!! Keep your chin up honey IT WILL SELL!!!!!!

Michelle x:wub:

Thanks Michelle you are a rock.

I am so glad to hear that things are looking a bit brighter for you now. What a pair we are. Thank god for POI and all it's members fan bloody tastic.

Can't put any smilies in this message as the system won't let me.

Hugs.

Karen x

Guest SGKG102
I doubt there are many serious buyers aboutin the run up to christmas, I've been banking on there being resurgent interest in the housing market come the spring, which has traditionally been the busy time for the housing market.

Id sit tight, for the next 6 weeks, maybe take the house off the market have a peaceful Christmas and then put it back on the market in the new year. Hopefully once Christmas is out the way and the new year brings a little more optimism then you may find yourself in a stronger position.

Hi Phoenix,

Yes I totally agree with you. I only have a couple of weeks left with the current e/a so might aswell leave it as it is for now.

I Have already spoken with another agent who sounds quite positive and has offered to do a completely fresh approach to my property in the new year. I think I will take him up on it and see how it goes.

Regards

Karen :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest SGKG102
sending you hugs too....and hopefully the right buyer will come along soon......so frustrating....and remember your not alone.........xxx

Hi Lui A xxx

Thanks very much for the hugs.

Yeh I know I am not alone just so frustrating when you have so many different excuses some of which are rediculous like the garage is too small!!!! lame excuse I thought, a garage is a garage!!!! Makes you laugh really when they have pictures on the details.

Hopefully things will brighten up in the New Year and we will both be selling our houses, fingers crossed,

Regards

Guest Lui A xxx
Hi Lui A xxx

Thanks very much for the hugs.

Yeh I know I am not alone just so frustrating when you have so many different excuses some of which are rediculous like the garage is too small!!!! lame excuse I thought, a garage is a garage!!!! Makes you laugh really when they have pictures on the details.

Hopefully things will brighten up in the New Year and we will both be selling our houses, fingers crossed,

Regards

One of my favourite excuses so far has to be the couple who once finished looking....said.......'oh...we were hoping you had an annexe.....'

What did they expect......??...did they really think that we had one....but decided to not put the details in the brochure...and keep it as our very own little secret....??....

:madxmas:

Time wasters.........you got to love them.....!!.....lol.........xxx

Well I've got a good idea.... I'll trade you my last viewer for the viewer you've just had. My last viewer didn't make an offer because the garden was too big! So how about we swap round and then everyone'll be happy :biggrinxmas:

Hope you get more viewers soon - good luck!

Guest SGKG102
One of my favourite excuses so far has to be the couple who once finished looking....said.......'oh...we were hoping you had an annexe.....'

What did they expect......??...did they really think that we had one....but decided to not put the details in the brochure...and keep it as our very own little secret....??....

:madxmas:

Time wasters.........you got to love them.....!!.....lol.........xxx

OMG how funny is that once again POI manages to make me laugh when feeling down. :laughxmas: Makes you wonder what goes through their minds really or are some people that optomistic and imagine things. Mind you sometimes it is down to the e/a who, in my experience, just send anyone round to get you the viewings especially when you threaten to sack them!!!!! Saw right through that, had the viewings then sacked them.

Regards

Karen

Guest SGKG102
Well I've got a good idea.... I'll trade you my last viewer for the viewer you've just had. My last viewer didn't make an offer because the garden was too big! So how about we swap round and then everyone'll be happy :biggrinxmas:

Hope you get more viewers soon - good luck!

Hi hope2

That sounds like a fantastic idea. I wonder if the viewers are prepared to travel. How can a garden be to big beggars belief really there is just no pleasing some people is there?

Hope you also get further viewings.

Good luck and best wishes.

SORRY TO HEAR YOUR NEWS KAREN .... I THOUGHT GETTING THE VISA WAS BAD ENOUGH ..... NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE HOUSE THAT HELD US UP ..... FINGERS CROSSED FOR US ALL THAT THE MARKET PICKS UP AFTER THE NEW YEAR .... UNTIL THEN TRY TO FORGET ABOUT IT AND ENJOY THE FESTIVITIES :yesxmas:

MRS KEILY

Maybe you should add 'secret nuclear bunker' to the description, and when tehy come round and ask 'where's the secret nuclear bunker?' you can just say that your very sorry, but if you actually showed them it then it would no longer be a secret!.

Guest SGKG102
SORRY TO HEAR YOUR NEWS KAREN .... I THOUGHT GETTING THE VISA WAS BAD ENOUGH ..... NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE HOUSE THAT HELD US UP ..... FINGERS CROSSED FOR US ALL THAT THE MARKET PICKS UP AFTER THE NEW YEAR .... UNTIL THEN TRY TO FORGET ABOUT IT AND ENJOY THE FESTIVITIES :yesxmas:

MRS KEILY

Thanks

Here here Keily very well said. :yesxmas:

If our houses aint good enough for them then they don't deserve them any way!!! so let them buy the cheap repossessions and spend thousands doing them up and waste their money when they could buy a perfectly good one and not spend a penny. Their loss in the end don't you think????

Karen

Guest SGKG102
Maybe you should add 'secret nuclear bunker' to the description, and when tehy come round and ask 'where's the secret nuclear bunker?' you can just say that your very sorry, but if you actually showed them it then it would no longer be a secret!.

OMG :biglaugh: OMG :biglaugh:. Now you have me crying with laughter. Thank you so much. Good old POI

Karen

Archived