At Last.....!!......xxx

Guest Lui A xxx

Guest Lui A xxx

Cowaflippinbunga.....!!!!!!!!!....................

It gives me great pleasure to announce the safe arrival of our VISA'S...!!!!.....YAY.....YAY.....YAY......!!!.............

For those that are interested.....we applied online Jan 08......we were instructed to do our medicals and police checks straight away.....so were having a little panic on....anyway.....the even better news is that they have requested our entry date as 25th May 09....which is blooming brilliant.....!!!......so it appears they have been very kind.........

Just need to sell the house....AGAIN....!!....but hey.....one step at a time....!!....

Think we may have to have a little drink tonight to celebrate.....!!....lol....if I must...!!...

Good luck to all of you still waiting.....!.....

xxx

Guest guest17301

How fantastic!! Been a long wait for you, don't know how you manged, hope you have a nice bottle of something bubbly on ice! Very pleased for you all and hope to meet you in Perth soon. Good luck with the house sale

Congratulations xx:wink:

Guest Tracey Adams

Congratulations to you, we received ours yesterday geat feeling, now as you need to sell the house!!!

Enjoy your celebrations!

Guest julie2g1b

that is brill news congrates start saving know just incase need to validate but fingers crossed you will sell soon

what a great christmas gift ..........

julie :wubclub:

Guest annemarie and brian

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA!!!!

i hope this has made your xmas!!

have a great celebration.

annemarie

Archived