Welcome back Aldo!

Guest guest17301

Guest guest17301

Would you like to join me in welcoming Aldo back to the UK! :hug:

He's tried Oz but it's not for him...I think we would all do well to remember how difficult it must be to come back. There will always be some wiseass who's glad it didn't work out and it must be really difficult to re-adjust to being back.

I hope all goes smoothly and you don't have any problems Aldo. Don't forget we're all here for you buddy!

PS Are you going to meet up with Earl now you're both here..(can you believe that guy,lol):biglaugh:

Guest earlswood
AINT IT SPOOKY HOW EARLS ROCKS INTO TOWN AND 2 WEEKS LATER ALDO IS BEHIND :skeptical:.... MORE THAN JUST A COINCIDENCE I RECKON :biggrin:

MRS KEILY

PS WELCOME BACK EARLSDO

I have nothing to do with Aldo, nice intresting bloke though and very funny.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Aldo & Earlswood

I completely agree with Fiona. Welcome back home, both of you and your families.

Hugz :hug:

Gill

xx

I have nothing to do with Aldo, nice intresting bloke though and very funny.

NOW WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT EARLS ...WHEN WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT ORIGIONALLY SAID ..... :no:.... PITY YOU CANT CHANGE IT IN THE QUOTE I MADE :twitcy:

MRS KEILY

Would you like to join me in welcoming Aldo back to the UK! :hug:

He's tried Oz but it's not for him...I think we would all do well to remember how difficult it must be to come back. There will always be some wiseass who's glad it didn't work out and it must be really difficult to re-adjust to being back.

I hope all goes smoothly and you don't have any problems Aldo. Don't forget we're all here for you buddy!

PS Are you going to meet up with Earl now you're both here..(can you believe that guy,lol):biglaugh:

could not of put it any better myself

Guest JoanneHattersley

Welcome back Aldo! May you be happy ihn whatever you do and wherever you do it. You can rest in the knowledge that you came halfway round the world and tried a new lifestyle. That is a brave thing to do but an even braver thing is to say "hey, it werent for me Im going back"

Aldo, we`re proud of you mate! Keep in touch on here. We want pics of you and Earls together, that could be your PIO christmas card........................

NOW WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT EARLS ...WHEN WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT ORIGIONALLY SAID ..... :no:.... PITY YOU CANT CHANGE IT IN THE QUOTE I MADE :twitcy:

MRS KEILY

OK... you got me! (us - them)

Guest Working to fish

Hi Aldo hope all is well ,2 things

seating on plane ,from other thread

and also i sent you a pm few days ago asking some thing ,rude if you dont repile lmao

eddie

Hope all is well and family are happy.

Archived