175 visa cost for 2 adults and 3 kids

Guest mcooper746

hi could anyone let me know how much the costs are for a 175 visa 2 adults and 3 kids thanks martin

hi martin ...what costs do you mean ???? Just to lodge visa or total inc ..tra/vetasses/ ...... Whichever it is ...you apply as the main applicant and your wife and children are included ...so it would cost the same as if you were applying yourself ...it is not priced per person ...only seperate costs are for medicals and police checks

mrs keily

hi martin ...what costs do you mean ???? Just to lodge visa or total inc ..tra/vetasses/ ...... Whichever it is ...you apply as the main applicant and your wife and children are included ...so it would cost the same as if you were applying yourself ...it is not priced per person ...only seperate costs are for medicals and police checks

mrs keily

as julie says the only difference is the medicals unless you meant what it costs in total for you

Guest jonnyspunkyboy

Hi Martin

If you use a agent which i would advice we found that global visas was the cheapest and you can pay there fees in instalments which is a great help. For me wife and 2 children i think it is costing us about £3400 altogether including meds etc.

If you speak to a lady called stacy flecher she will be able to tell you exactly how much and she is really helpfull.

cheers

Jonathan Emma Anya Neve

Guest jonnyspunkyboy

Hi Martin

If you use a agent which i would advice we found that global visas was the cheapest and you can pay there fees in instalments which is a great help. For me wife and 2 children i think it is costing us about £3400 altogether including meds etc.

If you speak to a lady called stacy flecher she will be able to tell you exactly how much and she is really helpfull.

cheers

Jonathan Emma Anya Neve

Archived