Let down Again !

KarenG

Well, the dreaded e-mail came this morning, the sponsor has pulled out. I have totally lost the will to live now, to say we are gutted is an understatement. I have cryed all morning. I am totally sickened of all things Australia and I don't think I can go on doing this. It is soul destroying.

Karen

Guest harrison family

so sorry to hear your news ! i know you probably don't want to hear this right now but try try try again. We have our medicals in the next few weeks and our daughter has Cerebral Palsy (legs don't work as she puts it) but we are going to give it our best shot. Being optimistic is how we cope !!!!!!

Keep going ! you will get there.

Best wishes

Harrison family (sallie)

Oh Karen I am sorry to hear your bad news. Now remind us what your OH does and hopefully someone on here will know of someone that wants to sponsor. Now dont think it is you guys, it is probably just because of this financial situation around the world at the moment and when you sponsor someone you are making a big commitment (particularly if you are a small company), as sponsor normally have to cover medical cover and also your flight home if all does not work out well.

Do you mind what state in Australia you go to?

Wishing you all the best and chin up girl :wubclub:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Karen!

I'm so sorry to hear that dreadful news... Don't give up though... it's difficult but you'll get there one day!

Best wishes,

Dan x

Thanks everyone,

I am so devastated, it was the perfect place and the perfect job. It is so unfair.

Hubby is a furniture finisher and he also custom paints and airbrushes. We have

our hearts set on Queensland. I'll just have to keep trying, nothing else for it.

Karen.

Guest donovan
Well, the dreaded e-mail came this morning, the sponsor has pulled out. I have totally lost the will to live now, to say we are gutted is an understatement. I have cryed all morning. I am totally sickened of all things Australia and I don't think I can go on doing this. It is soul destroying.

Karen

Sorry to hear of your news Karen, but try not to give up hun, you will get here one day

Sarah x

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Karen

Keep your chin up!!!! Where there's a will there's a way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember that!!!!

Don't give in, just keep applying for other positions. You will get here one day soon and laugh about the rollercoaster journey you had.

Big hugs

Kate

Archived