medicals still waiting how long?

Sea breeze

hi all , please we are getting sooo frustrated with all the waiting....

as we are not married we sent all the proof of relationship paperwork off in july so now waiting for meds request.

had call off agent today who says she will call in dec and and it will prob be in the new year now. we applied aug 07 :sad: we have had some bad luck tra came back unchecked blah blah blah.

does anyone feel this timescale is unreasonable? or are we just being impatient :cute:

many thanks xxx

Guest The Hoys hoping.........

Oh bless you, feel for you both.....you have been waiting a hell of a time, especially when other people visa journeys seem to be so smooth.

Hang in there, you will get it eventually. xx

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Claire

Which visa have you applied for, was it applied for on line and when was the application made, please?

Best wishes

Gill

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi there,

Lots of luck being sent your way, hopefully you'll get it very soon.

Don't give up!

Regards,

Dan x

thanks for all the support it does make me feel so much better!

Gill we have applied for a skilled migrant visa , started in aug 07 its a paper application through thames migration agents

just thinkin do they need a kick up the u know what ?

please let me know thanks alot claire xx

Guest Gollywobbler
thanks for all the support it does make me feel so much better!

Gill we have applied for a skilled migrant visa , started in aug 07 its a paper application through thames migration agents

just thinkin do they need a kick up the u know what ?

please let me know thanks alot claire xx

Hi Claire

Thames Migration now have a registered migration agent called Hannibal Khoury who is based in their London Office:

Migration Agents Registration Authority=

However reading your earlier posts, I have the impression that although you may have started the process in August 2007, there was delay because of hassle with your TRA. You have to get the positive skills assessment before you can apply for the visa, so when was the actual visa application made, please?

If you are sure that the visa application itself was made in August 2007 then I would chase Hannibal about it because the ASPC e-mail this week says that all the sc136s submitted before 1st September 2007 have now been allocated to COs.

Send a completely blank e-mail to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au Then compare that with what it says on your acknowledgement letter. That will tell you which visa you applied for and the date on which the application was lodged.

Best wishes

Gill

Hi Claire

Thames Migration now have a registered migration agent called Hannibal Khoury who is based in their London Office:

Migration Agents Registration Authority=

However reading your earlier posts, I have the impression that although you may have started the process in August 2007, there was delay because of hassle with your TRA. You have to get the positive skills assessment before you can apply for the visa, so when was the actual visa application made, please?

If you are sure that the visa application itself was made in August 2007 then I would chase Hannibal about it because the ASPC e-mail this week says that all the sc136s submitted before 1st September 2007 have now been allocated to COs.

Send a completely blank e-mail to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au Then compare that with what it says on your acknowledgement letter. That will tell you which visa you applied for and the date on which the application was lodged.

Best wishes

Gill

hi there gill , thanks very much for your help. sorry to sound so hopeless but im not sure what the sc136 and cos mean :sad: feeling very in the dark as always with our agent. we have never recieved any confirmation letters which has been an issue in the past. the only thing we seem to recieve is recipts for the money we pay funny that......

Luke is calling our agent tom with all the questions wrote down so we dont miss anything, agent has told me it will be in the new year we will get med requests. we are so worried they might change the laws or something before we get our visa and it adds more time and money to the process. sorry to winge on :unsure:

thanks so much xxx

Guest Gollywobbler
hi gill our agent is on holiday until next week spoke to someone else in the agency,our case is now priority as soon as she gets back so can i PM u when i get some neews? thanks claire xx

Hi Claire

Thanks for the update. Make sure that Luke asks for:

• The subclass number of the visa you have applied for;

• Client File reference number, which is unique to you;

• Date of lodgement of the application;

• A copy of the acknowledgement letter from DIAC;

• The name and MARN of the Agent on record for your application. **

** MARN stands for Migration Agent's Registration Number.

Don't be nasty about it. Simply be very firm and insist that all of the above information is provided immediately. It is very poor practice not to keep the client fully informed and copied in on everything, so do not hesitate to make a fuss to Hannibal if you need to. Or even speak with him in the meanwhile since I gather he is now the firm's UK Manager?

Best wishes

Gill

Archived