Hi Everyone

Lady Tottington

Hi just like to say hello everyone on PIO, we are newbie’s to the site thought we would introduce ourselves Nick 35, Sam 34 and Chloe-Rose 12. We are living up North in the UK at present and our 175 visa application is in progress, so we are hopefully moving to the Gold Coast/Brisbane area in the coming months. :spinny:

I have been reading many different threads for many weeks and it has been very educational as holidaying in Oz is one thing but living there must be quite something else, we are all excited yet apprehensive but really looking forward to living the dream in what we believe to be paradise!!

Thanks x

Hi just like to say hello everyone on PIO, we are newbie’s to the site thought we would introduce ourselves Nick 35, Sam 34 and Chloe-Rose 12. We are living up North in the UK at present and our 175 visa application is in progress, so we are hopefully moving to the Gold Coast/Brisbane area in the coming months. :spinny:

I have been reading many different threads for many weeks and it has been very educational as holidaying in Oz is one thing but living there must be quite something else, we are all excited yet apprehensive but really looking forward to living the dream in what we believe to be paradise!!

Thanks x

Hi lady Tottington,

Enjoy the jouney as long and bumpy as it may be.

Just make sure you keep your eyes wide open. I am hoping for a better quality of life for my family and me but I'm not expecting paradise. Please don't think I'm being negative. You go for it! We all need goals to aim for.

Good luck

The oldgit.

Guest donovan

Thanks x

Hiya Lady Tottington

Welcome to PIO, this is a great place for any questions you may have and I am sure like toe rest of us you will become addicted.

Sarah x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi all...

Welcome to PomsinOz!

I can only second what others have said - you will become addicted!

Regards,

Dan x

Guest stockies

hello there , welcome to PIO , I hope you enjoy this site

There are some complete nutters on here ( kp nuts, debbie2302 and nikci ) dont worry about them they only get out once a week...............lmaso

Have fun on here............lol

hello there , welcome to PIO , I hope you enjoy this site

There are some complete nutters on here ( kp nuts, debbie2302 and nikci ) dont worry about them they only get out once a week...............lmaso

Have fun on here............lol

Nutters Stockies, forgot to also mention yourself in your list.

Anyway Lady Tottington, welcome to PIO, hope you enjoy the site.

Debbie

xxx

Archived