sign here if you would like to help send Earlswood and Aldo back to the UK...........

Guest Emmap

Guest Andy and Tracy

I like Emmap's ba****ness! But then I am also partial to an alpha male.......................LOL! There's no hope for me then! Does that make me bilingual? Or is that something else?..............:yes:

Tracy

Guest earlswood

Sorry Aldo, we only raised enough for this boat, you will have to stay a little longer.:yes:

RedneckBassBoat.jpg

Simply send a donation of $5 each, im sure we can get two one way tickets for the poor boys who hate it so much here in OZ....come on people, lets help and send the poor buggers on there way.... x :smile:

You should leave well enough alone, I'm sure that there is a good reason why these two have been shipped out to Australia in the first place!:biglaugh:

Guest Scardycat
You should leave well enough alone, I'm sure that there is a good reason why these two have been shipped out to Australia in the first place!

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

You should leave well enough alone, I'm sure that there is a good reason why these two have been shipped out to Australia in the first place!:biglaugh:

That's the bit i will never understand.....

I came on my own accord!!!!:wacko:

Guest courtney1997
has a nice shared pool, 4 tennis courts, golf course, pub,

BUY IT!!!!

Do you really want to leave Australia Aldo,.. truly??

Sorry Aldo last post was me, forgot was on Courtneys log in

i really really really really really really really really really really do

Thank god it was you posting!! Children posting to me?? What about my reputation!!

I eat children!!

:spinny:

Guest guest17301
i really really really really really really really really really really do

Thank god it was you posting!! Children posting to me?? What about my reputation!!

I eat children!!

:spinny:

Well in that case, in view of some of the 'Aldo bashing''! I've been reading over the last few days, I wish you all the luck in the world in selling your house and subsequent relocation to Spain or the Uk (wherever you're heading) Spain is a fantastic country and if we weren't off to Oz we would be going there. My SIL lived in Barcelona for many years.

As anyone who has taken the trouble to 'get to know you' on PIO will know you seem to be a decent guy who has tried the lifestyle and realised it's not for you. I hope you manage to get back what you had before in your life in Spain.

Best of luck, Fiona

PS No more Oz bashing please! :realmad:

The cookies look yummy in the picnic, Mrs Keily, but on closer inspection, what is that bottle? It looks as though it has a safety lid of some sort??

Kelly :smile:

ITS MEDICINE FOR WHEN THEY START SPOUTING VERBAL DIARROHEA ...WHICH IS QUITE OFTEN :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

Guest tony and sheena
ITS MEDICINE FOR WHEN THEY START SPOUTING VERBAL DIARROHEA ...WHICH IS QUITE OFTEN :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

Think you're gonna need a bigger bottle Mrs K!:twitcy:

Sheena

Guest Scardycat
ITS MEDICINE FOR WHEN THEY START SPOUTING VERBAL DIARROHEA ...WHICH IS QUITE OFTEN

MRS KEILY

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Archived