Advice needed money exchange

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

HI Guys

whats going on then ? any one out there got any ideas ,just looked at rate (7 oct) 6.45 pm aust

Have been watching the rates for the last couple of weeks and now it is 2.4152.(Exchange rate).

whats going on ,going up more yet , getting itchy feet.

got 2.35 last year and thought that was good.

Here in oz they have just announced a 1 per cent interest rate drop ,what ? will this do to the exchange rate ?

eddie:idea:

HI Guys

whats going on then ? any one out there got any ideas ,just looked at rate (7 oct) 6.45 pm aust

Have been watching the rates for the last couple of weeks and now it is 2.4152.(Exchange rate).

Here in oz they have just announced a 1 per cent interest rate drop ,what ? will this do to the exchange rate ?

can i ask where were you looking i can only find 2.24 :arghh:and being a poorly paid nurse need all the help I can get

Guest Working to fish
HI Guys

can i ask where were you looking i can only find 2.24 :arghh:and being a poorly paid nurse need all the help I can get

Yahoo finance ,just looked again rate is now 2.4350

Archived