Fun things to do in perth

Guest julie2g1b

Guest julie2g1b

i am starting to plan what we are doing in our 2 weeks so dont waist time eg go around schools, work for hubby, info on medi care etc the boring things that need info so are prepared but.....................

want a list off you lot of fun things to do and see while there as want to chill out and enjoy, i have 3 children 14,11,9.......

so come on you lot get posting :biglaugh:

julie :wubclub:

We went with a five year old but I think all ages would enjoy....

AQWA - big aquarium at Hilary's Boat Harbour

Trip to Rottnest

The Perth Mint

Picnic in King's Park

I'm afraid we spent too much time doing the boring stuff so that's all I can think of! To add to your 'boring' list, it's worth going to 'open houses' on Sat/Sun in the suburbs you are thinking of settling in - it was an eye opener for us.

Enjoy!

Jules x

Guest julie2g1b

thanks for that thats why i want to plan a little so can get that boring stuff done as can take up so much time........

will defo try the places you have said

with an open house is it the ones that are selling just so can have a noise sorry to sound thick

julie:wubclub:

thanks for that thats why i want to plan a little so can get that boring stuff done as can take up so much time........

will defo try the places you have said

with an open house is it the ones that are selling just so can have a noise sorry to sound thick

julie:wubclub:

Yes, an open house is exactly as you describe, you can pick up free property papers at Estate Agents and buy the Western Australian paper and they are all listed in there or just drive around the areas you are interested in on a weekend and follow the signs.

Guest julie2g1b

cheers for the tips will do that love looking around house :biglaugh:

will click your chic when it lets me lol

Guest julie2g1b

is that a date then earls will leave hubby with the kids :biglaugh:

will remember that for when move over and have sitters .................

Guest guest17301
Connections Nightclub is the best for a night out :cute:

Whats the music in the clubs like Earls? Is it like Uk clubs? Are there loads of p*****d up chavs wearing next to nothin and vomiting in the streets? (Sorry Julie)

Guest julie2g1b
Whats the music in the clubs like Earls? Is it like Uk clubs? Are there loads of p*****d up chavs wearing next to nothin and vomiting in the streets? (Sorry Julie)

no worries would be good to know maybe all meet up for a laugh once there for good

Guest earlswood
is that a date then earls will leave hubby with the kids

will remember that for when move over and have sitters .................

Julie...no problem....but I warn you....you might not want to go back. :cute:

Guest guest17301
no worries would be good to know maybe all meet up for a laugh once there for good

Great idea Julie, Earls can show us his 'favourite' places (if there are any)!

I'll hold you to that, we'll be there in Jan x

Guest earlswood

Yes....loads of young pissed up chavs over here in the pubs and clubs...you just steer clear of those places,I will show you lot around when you all get over here.

Guest guest17301
Yes....loads of young pissed up chavs over here in the pubs and clubs...you just steer clear of those places,I will show you lot around when you all get over here.

Nice one, will hook up with you when we land. If you're good you might get invited to a housewarming barbie (if you promise not to frighten the kids) How old are you Earls?

Guest julie2g1b

that place looks great went to a ladyboy show not long ago it was fantastic

night out, i love a bloke who is not scared to show his female side lol

bet your a right laugh when not moaning :biglaugh:

Guest guest17301

Congrats on 2000 posts Earl. Just checked out that site and my first thought was, OMG he's gay! lol Think I'll give the 'lesbian mud wrestling' night a miss though....what you reckon Ju???

Guest earlswood
that place looks great went to a ladyboy show not long ago it was fantastic

night out, i love a bloke who is not scared to show his female side lol

bet your a right laugh when not moaning

Yes...love to wear my tight pants and ripped t-shirt in that club:twitcy:

Guest julie2g1b
Congrats on 2000 posts Earl. Just checked out that site and my first thought was, OMG he's gay! lol Think I'll give the 'lesbian mud wrestling' night a miss though....what you reckon Ju???

did not read that bit but if chocolate may do for a laugh :biglaugh:

thanks suzy and emma will look them up when there

Hi julie ..for the kids ...barbegello raceway ....go karts speedway etc

for yourselves ....fremantle markets at wknd ..followed by a cocktail on the balcony of the sail and anchor ....bliss ...adventure world is brill for the kids ...you pay a one of fee and then everything is free inside ...make sure you pack a picnic and plenty drinks ...as you could be there all day lol ...have fun !!!

Mrs keily

ps ..you can hire a bike and go round the cycle track which takes you along the swan river and under the bridges ...again take a picnic ...or you could stop at the boatshed for brunch ...its lovely !!!

Adventure world for the kids

Fremantle Prison is great and my kids loved looking around

Kings Park for the views of the river and city

Mandurah to see the dolphins, (Rockinham encounters do swimming with dolphins)

• 3 months later...
Guest Emcooper

hiya, fairly new here and still exploring the site, just seen this thread, not sure if youre still looking for places but heres some more

Cahuna wildlife park

Armadale reptile centre

if you tour fremantle prison I suggest doing a night tour!!

Perth Zoo

Adventure world is pretty good in the aummer as mentioned but def not as big as the theme parks here, still a great day out though

Cottesloe beach

if your into shopping carousel in cannington is good and the galleria in morley also!

Archived