Very upset!

Guest YellowGecko

Guest mandisfam

Hi Jo, Just been reading this thread and omg what a nightmare you have had but so glad to read that all is settled now. Just goes to show, there is always a way, if you are willing to try.....

Hope you have a safe flight back to UK, with your hubby and baby.

All the best

Mandisfam

Jo, Thats fantastic news i'm really pleased for you. How lovely for you all to go back together must be lovely for your family to see 3 of you walking through customs !

Enjoy your life in England x

p,s, well not 3 of you walking as I doubt baby has the knack yet lol but you know what I mean x

Guest YellowGecko

Aye, am so relieved not to be travelling alone with bubs and will be great to all arrive together so I can introduce my new family to friends and family back home. Some of whom have not even met Dion yet.

It's nice to know the High Commission can sometimes do things constructive, as opposed to obstructive!!!!!

And I could swing for that old dragon at the High Commission in Brissie who told me, in no uncertain terms, "NO FASTRACKING!"

Cheers,

A very happy Jo x

Guest YellowGecko

Would you believe it, an email yesterday saying visa is granted, and now it's already here!

Fantabulous!! Hubby can get applying for jobs now and join recruitment agencies. He's so excited and is his dream to land a job with the BBC or, better still, be a cameraman on Top Gear (which would be v. hard!)

Have nothing else to add to this thread now..lol.

Cheers. x

Archived