last week with the hoons next door

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

This is our last week in our rental, in Beerwah. We are moving out next week and moving to Caloundra.

Our neighbours (the hoons) have got the better of us and the family on the other side of them have put their house on the market.

We have taken a 6 month lease this time we will be living in an older style high-set house, in the heart of Caloundra, minutes from 4 boat ramps, so I'm well made up about this. Also school on our doorstep and the beaches minutes away.

It will be a shame to leave Beerwah but we feel for us now, at this point in time, is the right move for the whole family. This will be the last time we move before we buy our own house and settle. It is no fun to up and move every 5 minutes, it does the children no favours either.

We feel as a family this is the place we want to be so we are getting ready to let the roots settle.

eddie

Guest stockies

Good luck with the move eddie .....hope ya have better neighbours this time......and right near the beach..lovely !!!!

Claire. XX

Bet you can't wait Eddie nothing worse than bad neighbours, since our drug pushers moved out it's been great, really quiet and how it should be, although we had the car hoons this afternoon cos it's raining, can't understand them really in a suburban street they must lead very sad lives is all I can say!

Theres nothing worse when you can't settle.

Caloundra is very nice.

It's what Australia should be like,nice beaches,next to the ocean.

Hope you settle in well.

this is what worried me about a long term lease, sure it might be great when you move in but what if your neighbours move out and are replaced by neanderthals? been there done that!

Guest Ian&Lou

Ediie & Tina,

Hope the move goes well next week. Give us a buzz if you need a hand at all, even if it's just somwhere to come for a brew away from the chaos!!

All those boat ramps Eddie...on the passage 10 mins after leaving home, bet ya cant wait!

Lou

x

Guest Sandra,Mike and boys

Hi Eddie and Tina

Really good luck with your move and I think Tina is such a lovely wife for letting you so close to all those boat ramps! All the best

Sandra and Mike X (6 weeks and counting!)

Archived