who's still waiting for visa from 2007

stillhere

hi guys feelin crap 2day cant believe still nothing after over 9 months:no:

just wondering how many of you are still waiting from 07 for 175 visa or is it just us paper based left????

not sure how much longer I can stay in limbo land also worried about validation dates if/ when we get the visa our pc's are dated jan 08 but have been told only to send them once by immi but also no co yet going:goofy: lol

anybody else out there in simular postion would love to know what visa & how far along you are

COME ON IMMI PULL YA FINGER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Still here,

I think you might find my new thread interesting. it s called 175 visa apps (low risk country) sep 07 - apr 08.

I was feeling down last night & no one in the chat room & hubby working away.................... God knows what mischief I will get to tonight.:arghh:

Hope you feel better soon

Jaq

thanks jaq4chop just been reading your post & guess what shhhhh i'm v. sad too lol I have lists (how many paper apps, co's list, granted not granted) lol it gets soooo bad waiting i'll do almost anything if i think it might prove my theories right/wrong

thanks for the info & the boost cheers & any info regarding timescales/updates would be gratefully recieved by me

Guest Tracey from Braintree

Stillhere,

Since I've been coming on here I have noticed that all the 'long time waiting' peeps like yourselves seem to get their notifications on a Friday! So I am gonna have loads of positive thoughts for you guys that tomorrow, Friday 5th September 2008, is gonna be your day!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so anyway.

Guest andy,tina,lukeandgeorgie

Hi all we are now in our 10th month of waiting for a 176 visa getting very pissed off now, sorry for swearing but god how much longer. We really don't want to have another winter in the UK!!!! lol. We want to cook our turkey on the BBQ please

Guest andy,tina,lukeandgeorgie

We frontloaded them in May thought we would get visa sooner lol!!!!!!!!!!!! As for co not sure what one of those are lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if one of those help PLEASE sent me one.

hi andy,tina? dont think it's luke or georgia lol think ya mum my have something to say about the language if it is lol

same here got an email from immi in jan saying front loading can speed up processing god only knows how long it takes when you haven't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks tracey clicked ya back

HI GUYS

check out our timeline!

11months in 3weeks time!!

it's A*@se!!!!!

Kev&Lisa

Hope you have a 'Happy Friday' and get your visa's too tomorrow. I have clicked you for luck.

Guest Rob&Ani
hi guys feelin crap 2day cant believe still nothing after over 9 months:no:

just wondering how many of you are still waiting from 07 for 175 visa or is it just us paper based left????

not sure how much longer I can stay in limbo land also worried about validation dates if/ when we get the visa our pc's are dated jan 08 but have been told only to send them once by immi but also no co yet going:goofy: lol

anybody else out there in simular postion would love to know what visa & how far along you are

Hi Stillhere

Yep totally understand where your coming from. Sharkie getting his visa, kind of makes it all more poignant!!!

Really hoped when you guys got back from your Hols you would have had something on the mat. We are really sure YOU WILL find out well before you pc's run out.

Thanks for all your help re: thread 'January Paper Based 175'. regarding our Meds.

Not long now.

Ani

Guest kevinboomer
that sucks kev & are you gonna be cutting it fine too with the validation date? you with an agent? any idea what stage your at, co/dm? goodluck

Yep we're with an agent who is getting a bit of a hard time from us at the mo as we are a bit miffed ourselves as a month ago they told us we should hear within 2/3 weeks. (Breathe!!)

We've been told we have a CO which in June was gone for a decision???? Who knows??? Asked agent if we should re-do our meds but were told to hang in there for a couple of day's as the email they sent to DIAC for an enquiry would take up to 3 working days to reply!! That will be tomorrow but again who knows!!!

Plus we were told there has been a back log but we knew that anyway!!!

Good Luck everyone!!!

Gold medals for waiting me thinks!!!

Kev & Lisa xx

Guest rob & shaz

hi stillhere , we got our visa last wednesday (495 i think) we have been waiting a year it came a year to the day they received it and it was paper based. we didnt get a case officer at all its because of the mess up from august 07 (wouldnt have minded so much but the changes didnt even effect us and everyone was getting theres weeks after on line.) Dont lose heart the feeling is amazing when you hear knowing that nothing can stop you now , we have to sell the house and be gone by 9th april but nothing is going to stop us now . reguards shaz and rob

hiya guys

yep we are too still here ! hope you guys had a nice holiday and managed to take your mind off it for that time at least.

i am getting rather annoyed now actually as soo many visas lodged after ours are getting granted. it is my sons and my mum and dad i feel sorry for. reason being we are at present living with my parents as we have sold our house and my sons are just loving living here and my parents are enjoying having us. my parents are on holiday at the minute and my eldest keeps asking when are they back as he is missing them !! what will it be like when we go to oz ? and the longer we spend here the harder it will be to leave and the harder it will be for my parents to let us go.

anyway maybe tomorrow eh guys. we live in hope.

all the very best

sjs

ps clickin those chicks

Hi guys!

Know exactly how you are all feeling. :sad:We applied originally early 2007 that visa is in limbo land as the oz gov have put it on hold - so after months of waiting we decided to apply for different visa class in May 08, however we'd already had our meds and police checks before applying for new visa so like some of you we are beginning to worry about if the visa will be issued before our checks run out. We sooooo thought we'd be there by now!!!

:wubclub:

Guest AvocaBound
hi guys feelin crap 2day cant believe still nothing after over 9 months

not sure how much longer I can stay in limbo land also worried about validation dates if/ when we get the visa our pc's are dated jan 08 but have been told only to send them once by immi but also no co yet going lol

Paperbased processing is - broadly speaking - up to October 07 so not long for you now mate I wouldn't have thought :jiggy:

(p.s. is it me or are the emoticons/smiles on this website a bit creepy!)

Guest TheMagees

We were just about giving up on the idea of going to oz. We applied online without an agent Nov 18th 2007. Our ACS has just run out our medicals run out in January 2009. We decided that if we had to spend any more money renewing any of the above then we would forget the whole thing.

I went online on Monday 01.09.08 and our status was still application processing but under our names was the words 'approved' . Finally a change, then we got the email to say we have got it finally. We didnt even know that we had a case officer!!!!!!!

The elation turned to panic when we realised that we only have less than 6 months to get over and either live or validate the visa. No way we would sell the house in that time scale, so Im just frantically looking into rental, and the main problem - if we have to pay lots of tax on the house if we sell up after a year in the uk and make the move permanently to oz.

So hang in there it feels like its never going to happen it will and then its panic time!!!!!!

Julie(full time Mum) Declan (computer programmer) Niall (14) Max(5) Aidan(4)

From Poynton, Cheshire to either Adeliade or Brisbane (better decide which one quickly!!)

We were just about giving up on the idea of going to oz. We applied online without an agent Nov 18th 2007. Our ACS has just run out our medicals run out in January 2009. We decided that if we had to spend any more money renewing any of the above then we would forget the whole thing.

I went online on Monday 01.09.08 and our status was still application processing but under our names was the words 'approved' . Finally a change, then we got the email to say we have got it finally. We didnt even know that we had a case officer!!!!!!!

The elation turned to panic when we realised that we only have less than 6 months to get over and either live or validate the visa. No way we would sell the house in that time scale, so Im just frantically looking into rental, and the main problem - if we have to pay lots of tax on the house if we sell up after a year in the uk and make the move permanently to oz.

So hang in there it feels like its never going to happen it will and then its panic time!!!!!!

Julie(full time Mum) Declan (computer programmer) Niall (14) Max(5) Aidan(4)

From Poynton, Cheshire to either Adeliade or Brisbane (better decide which one quickly!!)

congratulations

and come to adelaide

we too have an aidan who is 4 yrs old they could be friends !!

good luck

sjs

huge thanks everyone still nothing but feelin a bit better 2day all your kind words & experiences have helped decided it will come when it comes & if we have to renew pc's ah well it'll be worth it still p****ed about the date order aspc process but NO-ONE seems to really know how they do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again guys fingers crossed everyone waiting will hear soon GOODLUCK

huge thanks everyone still nothing but feelin a bit better 2day all your kind words & experiences have helped decided it will come when it comes & if we have to renew pc's ah well it'll be worth it still p****ed about the date order aspc process but NO-ONE seems to really know how they do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again guys fingers crossed everyone waiting will hear soon GOODLUCK

Glad you are feeling more up-beat today. I was sure you would hear! Did you see that kevin got his? At least the visa's are being issued again after that couple of months of nothing happening at all. Fingers crossed for you!

Archived