Just found this on the net is it true re Mullaloo?

manchester lass

Hi please can you look at this link, we were hoping to move to the Mullaloo area and was planning to book a holiday there to have a look round next year, we are having serious doubts now as we have 3 kids and don't want to take them to any unsafe areas, this is one of the reasons we are moving away from the UK

#

Teen stabbed by Pommies at Mullaloo : British Expat Discussion Forum:unsure:

Hi

That artical was published in 2006. The next artical I could find like that is in 2008 i'll put in the link

Police take zero tolerance approach to Mullaloo Beach drinkers | PerthNow

this site maybe better for you

Go Whitfords - Your Community Website that covers Mullaloo, Beldon, Kallaroo, Hillarys, Craigie, Padbury, Woodvale, Kingsley, Wangara, Madeley, Landsdale in the northern suburbs of Perth Western Australia

lets face it people can show the good or the bad of the place and I'm sure you can find bad in any place if you go back far enough.

Good luck

Geoffrey

Hi

My husband and I and our 4 sons lived in Mullaloo for a year and we loved the area. It felt very safe and the schools and kindy were fantastic. We never knew of any trouble when we lived there. We are hoping to return to that area when we eventually sell our house!

All the best

Arlene:yes:

Guest cbr1100XX
Hi

That artical was published in 2006. The next artical I could find like that is in 2008 i'll put in the link

Police take zero tolerance approach to Mullaloo Beach drinkers | PerthNow

this site maybe better for you

Go Whitfords - Your Community Website that covers Mullaloo, Beldon, Kallaroo, Hillarys, Craigie, Padbury, Woodvale, Kingsley, Wangara, Madeley, Landsdale in the northern suburbs of Perth Western Australia

lets face it people can show the good or the bad of the place and I'm sure you can find bad in any place if you go back far enough.

Good luck

Geoffrey

Hi

If your moving away from the uk to get away from crime then you'll be disappointed . In my experience so far, Australia is in no way as bad as the UK but unfortunately they are catching up.

cbr...

We were in Mullaloo in May we saw no problems at all., the beach was lovely there were kids on there but no hassle.

OH was approaced by some drunk local aborignes, not kids at the bus station in Whitfield ans was called pommie scum though could have got nasty but the security moved them on.

It felt a safe area to me though other than that.

Quite expensive though:yes:

Archived