just moved to north lakes

Guest Anna .s

Hi Anna its me again, quick question, where did you stay in brisbane whilst you were waiting for your container? thanks chrissy

hi all,

when we moved over from WA. i thought i wanted to be in noosa, before we arrived here so stayed in the sunshine coast in a holiday rental called chez noosa.it was cheap and we just used it for a base really. and the people that owned it where really nice. DONT GET ME WRONG STILL LOVE THE SUNSHINE COAST BUT NOT GREAT FOR WORK. i still think north lakes is a good location as are kind of in the middle of sunshine coast and gold coast plus not to far from city.

Other's may say other wise. can only speak from what i know. but think work getting tighter for all the tradies at moment. And i have nothing to gain either way with the comments i make. just speaking as i find. good luck to all of u. the sun's out in force today 30c. x

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi all,

when we moved over from WA. i thought i wanted to be in noosa, before we arrived here so stayed in the sunshine coast in a holiday rental called chez noosa.it was cheap and we just used it for a base really. and the people that owned it where really nice. DONT GET ME WRONG STILL LOVE THE SUNSHINE COAST BUT NOT GREAT FOR WORK. i still think north lakes is a good location as are kind of in the middle of sunshine coast and gold coast plus not to far from city.

Other's may say other wise. can only speak from what i know. but think work getting tighter for all the tradies at moment. And i have nothing to gain either way with the comments i make. just speaking as i find. good luck to all of u. the sun's out in force today 30c. x

Don't be cruel! :biglaugh:

Hi Anna & Sue

Me, Husband and Little girl (aged2) have just moved over from the UK, moving to North Lakes on 8th Oct if you would like to meet up for a coffee and chat about good old britain!! Then let me know. Will be working full time, but they are shifts so can always make time, hubby is a brickies labourer looking for work so he has lots of time! and can chat with the best of them.

Jayne.

Hi Anna & Sue

Me, Husband and Little girl (aged2) have just moved over from the UK, moving to North Lakes on 8th Oct if you would like to meet up for a coffee and chat about good old britain!! Then let me know. Will be working full time, but they are shifts so can always make time, hubby is a brickies labourer looking for work so he has lots of time! and can chat with the best of them.

Jayne.

hi jayne,

so how you getting on so far. well im not working so free most of time. will pm you my number and we can sort something out.anna

Hi Anna

Have just sent you a PM with my number, We are staying a Kedron on Gypmie Road in a fully furnished place very busy road, not very good for a 2 year old when we came from a village in the UK. But only a few weeks left until we move up there.

Jayne

Archived