Itinerary for Reccie Trip

Cheery Thistle

11 minutes ago, Cheery Thistle said:

Yes thanks, so since we have got back I have been trying to gather some quotes for a container, get the process moving for sending our 2 dogs over and also gather paperwork for school applications. Since they seem to reserve school places in the womb I am applying to a few in the hope that a space comes up. Our moving date will depend on the dogs. 

Lots of luck with everything and glad your trip went well. I'm south of Brisbane but let me know if you need help with anything.

Cal x

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cheery Thistle said:

Yes thanks, so since we have got back I have been trying to gather some quotes for a container, get the process moving for sending our 2 dogs over and also gather paperwork for school applications. Since they seem to reserve school places in the womb I am applying to a few in the hope that a space comes up. Our moving date will depend on the dogs. 

Good luck with your move xM

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cheery Thistle said:

Containers\moving quotes is the next thing on my list after the house goes up for sale next week!! Please let me know if you find any good options

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, calNgary said:

Lots of luck with everything and glad your trip went well. I'm south of Brisbane but let me know if you need help with anything.

Cal x

Thank you that’s very kind of you. One thing I am wondering about is a location agent to possibly help us secure a rental, so if you know anyone in that realm that would be helpful. 

• Like 1

Just now, bluequay said:

Containers\moving quotes is the next thing on my list after the house goes up for sale next week!! Please let me know if you find any good options

I have requested prices from Doree Bonner, PSS and John Mason. It’s in the range of £6k for a 20ft container which I think is not too bad actually in current climate. It’s looking like we’ll go with Doree Bonner as they get really good feedback. 

• Like 1