100 VISA Gotchas and things to look out for

psuwara

As the title suggests. What are some of the key things I need to be mindful of when submitting the 100 VISA application?

Just submitted the online forms and uploaded the associated documents. (Ended up doing it a little wrong and doubled up on a lot of documents in the "Other" category:)

Anyway, I believe we have everything pretty clear. Have a contract for a house with a nomination in both our names, shared savings account with savings history. We just had a daughter last year in Australia and have a trip planned for 1 month from Sydney to Cairns.

Plenty of receipts and photos with family. Not too many due to the constraints of the pandemic. 

We board with my father, so there's no official documents of us renting anywhere yet.

Just thinking of anything I might want to add to the application....

Any little advice would be greatly appreciated.

What did the e mail say? I believe they send it early to notify you but you don’t qualify to apply until two years after your initial application.  I’m pretty sure I saw this confirmed on another thread here by an agent.

https://www.pomsinoz.com/topic/214666-820-to-801/?do=findComment&comment=2648519

Edited by rammygirl

4 hours ago, rammygirl said:

What did the e mail say? I believe they send it early to notify you but you don’t qualify to apply until two years after your initial application.  I’m pretty sure I saw this confirmed on another thread here by an agent.

https://www.pomsinoz.com/topic/214666-820-to-801/?do=findComment&comment=2648519

Surely 10 days early won’t have a negative impact? I thought you had to do it in the month before…

@paulhand could this cause problems for the visa submission?

I read in another forum that you can submit it two months or less from the date. They just do not consider it until the actual date has passed…

Edited by psuwara

On 30/04/2022 at 13:22, psuwara said:

Surely 10 days early won’t have a negative impact? I thought you had to do it in the month before…

@paulhand could this cause problems for the visa submission?

I read in another forum that you can submit it two months or less from the date. They just do not consider it until the actual date has passed…

Things must have changed, in the last couple of years. When my partner applied, the online system refused to accept the application for the 100 until the exact 2 year mark, to the day.